21F Ebony Goddess for Male Chastity edge slaves. Amuse me.

GoddessRavie065

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 1, 2019
It's probably already too late if you're clicking on this personal ad. Soon enough, you'll be begging to do anything for me just so I'm entertained enough to let you cum in some pitifully humiliating fashion. I wonder how low I can take you?

Message me F_Underwood2016 (Don't judge my love for Kevin Spacey lol), and I'll see how far I can take you past what you thought you were comfortable with. You don't know discomfort. I'll edge and deny you until precum leaks out your nose, and then you'll think twice before thinking about how that soft limit made you "uncomfortable". I'm sure you'll be begging me to do that very thing in just a couple weeks time.

I'll respect your limits realistically (especially your hard ones), and I'll even hear out your favorite kinks and interests. I'm incredible at integrating your needs into my desires, but know that at the end of the day, I'm the one who owns you. I'm the one objectifying you.

You're the bitch. You do what I say. Once you start serving me, you won't really have a choice.

Again, the kik is F_Underwood2016.

Fvv6veR - Imgur.jpg

7trtrbh - Imgur.jpg

sissybill

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2018
omg goddess yu are perfect pleas use me abuse me n humiliate me 247
my is kik is custombiker64

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
Welcome to Kink Talk! In the future please post personals in the appropriate forum. Moving this for you!

Chastity slave170

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 19, 2018
Somerville ma
It's probably already too late if you're clicking on this personal ad. Soon enough, you'll be begging to do anything for me just so I'm entertained enough to let you cum in some pitifully humiliating fashion. I wonder how low I can take you?

Message me F_Underwood2016 (Don't judge my love for Kevin Spacey lol), and I'll see how far I can take you past what you thought you were comfortable with. You don't know discomfort. I'll edge and deny you until precum leaks out your nose, and then you'll think twice before thinking about how that soft limit made you "uncomfortable". I'm sure you'll be begging me to do that very thing in just a couple weeks time.

I'll respect your limits realistically (especially your hard ones), and I'll even hear out your favorite kinks and interests. I'm incredible at integrating your needs into my desires, but know that at the end of the day, I'm the one who owns you. I'm the one objectifying you.

You're the bitch. You do what I say. Once you start serving me, you won't really have a choice.

Again, the kik is F_Underwood2016.

View attachment 75059

View attachment 75057
I messaged you I long to be taken to the edge and denied over and over until I can’t think straight and can only submit and worship

Featured Threads

New Personals