22 Gay male dom looking for a male showoff sub.

Sexuality
Gay
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)
Kinks
Possession, role play, clothing, humiliation, corruption, mind control, himbofication, master and slave play
Limits
Showing myself, scat, fem guys, plus sized guys, vomit, gaping, fisting
Experience
I have been role playing for years and have done quite a few role play scenarios with showoffs now.

Malepossessionlover

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 3, 2022
Hello there kinktalk goers,

I go by Veemo online. I am a 22 year old master seeking a submissive showoff to have some role play fun with. To preface the ad I am going to inform you that I do not show myself and I am not verbal. I will not change that rule, so do not message me expecting to show myself.

Now, onto the fun stuff. I am not your average watcher, I do not ask you to send generic videos of you jacking off. Instead I like to incorporate kinks and role play into it, my main two being mind control and possession (the ghostly kind not the property kind). If you want to know more you can look through my profile and find a few of my old posts as examples.

If you decide you want to try showing off for me, I must inform you that I have 0 interest in feminine guys, plus sized guys, or guys over 40. Please do not message me if you fall into that category. Also, just because I am not into feminine guys does not mean you have to be the dictionary definition of masculine. I just don't have interest in a guy who cross dresses essentially.

Now then, my kik is pecperv and my snapchat is vesselforfun I hope to see you guys soon!

Featured Threads

New Personals