IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
Hello howdy all my dearies,

Who am I?
So, I'll keep it brief, seeing as I'm about to head off for a little bit in order to do some late night paperwork for my job. Anyway, my name is Dennis, I'm a twenty-two year old Daddy Dom from the Netherlands, looking for an online little with potential of relocating and making it IRL. I've been a Daddy Dom now for about.. four years, going onto my fifth year soon. I was introduced to this through an ex of mine and have loved it ever since. As far as hobbies go, it'll say enough on my profile, but just a brief run through. I love music, I love playing games (I even have my own YouTube channel with Let's Plays on it) and I love roleplay, specifically medieval styled roleplay.

What am I looking for?
So, what I'm looking for is quite simple. I'm looking for an online little, can be anywhere in the world, but preferably within European timezones or with some form of availability when in the US/Canada. I'm looking for a little between the ages of eighteen and twenty-three preferable. Body wise, I like a curvy girl, but I don't mind much about body sizes. What I do prefer is someone who's sassy, playful, sexual with a high libido, and above all else loving. Someone who I can cuddle and watch movies with, or have a nice night of kinky sex. But also someone who will cuddle up to me to ask if she's been a good girl.

I'm that kind of girl. What now?
Quite simple, if you think you're that kind of girl that I'm looking for, and you think you'd be willing to give it a shot, send me a PM through here. I'm not often here, but when I check (which is at least once a day at the minimum) I'll answer as soon as I can. If you however want a headstart in getting to know me, my KiK is IfritLeonheart. So, I hope that's enough information that you guys need to make a decision. If not, my inbox or KiK is always open.

Hopefully someone out there will give me a chance to be their daddy dom and give them all the extensive amount of love that I have to offer. I'm a hopeless romantic, so I love romance, but I'm also quite the kinky bastard. Anyway, hope to hear from 'the one' soon.

-IfritLeonheart

Featured Threads

New Personals