22[M4F] Germany / online - Dom seeking a sub for training

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
orgasm denial, control, dom/sub, joi, games, discipline, training, watersports mayb
Limits
scat, family, permanent damage, too long too much pain, maybe more

MasterLL

Suspicious activity
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2022

Good day everybody. I'm a 22 year old male dom and master seeking a female sub or slave (there's a difference between those so if you're not sure, just ask). By training I mean that I will teach you everything you need to know to be a good sub/slave. You will learn your position, the proper knowledge, rules, and how to do tasks the right way. At the end of the training you will receive a certificate that you're now a proper sub or slave.
So, as you might already guess, it's completely fine if you're a complete beginner with no experience, it's even a bonus point! But if you have already experience, that's no problem either.
I'm very flexible on the time right now so every time zone is fine with me. I also speak English fluently,
Here are my likes (you don't have to like all of them, but the more the better we will fit):
- Orgasm control / Orgasm denial
- Rules, discipline, punishments
- Chastity
- fulfilling tasks
- training
- exercise
- humiliation (maybe - means I've never tried it)
- watersports (maybe)
What you should be:
- Over 18
- ok with pics/vids or cam (I will verify and show myself too, with face if you want, but you don't need to show face)
I've had two slaves at the same time before and it works, so if there are multiple slaves that apply at the same time, I can take at least two.
So, if you're still reading this, send me a message with the following info: ASL, likes and limits, and if you want to do it alone or in a group.
Stay safe!

Reactions: wh0re2015

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015

Good day everybody. I'm a 22 year old male dom and master seeking a female sub or slave (there's a difference between those so if you're not sure, just ask). By training I mean that I will teach you everything you need to know to be a good sub/slave. You will learn your position, the proper knowledge, rules, and how to do tasks the right way. At the end of the training you will receive a certificate that you're now a proper sub or slave.
So, as you might already guess, it's completely fine if you're a complete beginner with no experience, it's even a bonus point! But if you have already experience, that's no problem either.
I'm very flexible on the time right now so every time zone is fine with me. I also speak English fluently,
Here are my likes (you don't have to like all of them, but the more the better we will fit):
- Orgasm control / Orgasm denial
- Rules, discipline, punishments
- Chastity
- fulfilling tasks
- training
- exercise
- humiliation (maybe - means I've never tried it)
- watersports (maybe)
What you should be:
- Over 18
- ok with pics/vids or cam (I will verify and show myself too, with face if you want, but you don't need to show face)
I've had two slaves at the same time before and it works, so if there are multiple slaves that apply at the same time, I can take at least two.
So, if you're still reading this, send me a message with the following info: ASL, likes and limits, and if you want to do it alone or in a group.
Stay safe!
This is an interesting read. So what exactly qualifies you for “training” as you put it? Form what I see you have a max of maybe 4yrs in the lifestyle legally from 18 and up. That’s assuming you have been consistently active with research and a mentor and going to munches meets dungeons.

The whole Dom sub master slave dynamic is a fluid situation unique to each pairing. So how do you know what constitutes a “good sub”?

When you say “do the tasks the right way. “. How do you know that your way is the only correct way? Let say you want your sub to show no emotion during an impact session. But I want my sub to show full emotion during that same task. Have you then properly trained them?

You mention the dif between sub and slave so enlighten us as to those differences. Since again those all vary based on the individual.

You even mention a certificate of completion stating how they are now a good sub? Again what weight does this hold coming from a single Doms opinion based “training”?

This all reads like it’s been a glorified way to say you just want someone for play and tasking. And anyone who’s been in the lifestyle will see the same. Which is probably why the focus is on newcomers. Hoping to fool one in who doenst know any better.

Now I’ll lay this one disclaimer here and it’s clearly not applicable to you as you havent had the time just based on your age. But if this was old guard leather community high protocols type stuff. Then yes there are some common basics that one could be taught or learn that are consistent across all dynamics of that nature.

MasterLL

Suspicious activity
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2022
Oh come one. Don't be too serious there. Yes, of course one dom can onyl do what he individually thinks is right. and of course a certificate won't necrssarily mean much to another dom. But I"m not trying to fool anyone. It's just about everybody having fun. Every post here is like this.

MasterLL

Suspicious activity
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2022
This is an interesting read. So what exactly qualifies you for “training” as you put it? Form what I see you have a max of maybe 4yrs in the lifestyle legally from 18 and up. That’s assuming you have been consistently active with research and a mentor and going to munches meets dungeons.

The whole Dom sub master slave dynamic is a fluid situation unique to each pairing. So how do you know what constitutes a “good sub”?

When you say “do the tasks the right way. “. How do you know that your way is the only correct way? Let say you want your sub to show no emotion during an impact session. But I want my sub to show full emotion during that same task. Have you then properly trained them?

You mention the dif between sub and slave so enlighten us as to those differences. Since again those all vary based on the individual.

You even mention a certificate of completion stating how they are now a good sub? Again what weight does this hold coming from a single Doms opinion based “training”?

This all reads like it’s been a glorified way to say you just want someone for play and tasking. And anyone who’s been in the lifestyle will see the same. Which is probably why the focus is on newcomers. Hoping to fool one in who doenst know any better.

Now I’ll lay this one disclaimer here and it’s clearly not applicable to you as you havent had the time just based on your age. But if this was old guard leather community high protocols type stuff. Then yes there are some common basics that one could be taught or learn that are consistent across all dynamics of that nature.
Besides, nobody asked for your opionion

Reactions: pilrx

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Besides, nobody asked for your opionion
Uh, bad move.

If you post on a public forum, everybody is welcome to respond and with the borderline predatory behaviour some are acting here, making newbies aware of questionable motives is a necessity.

Showing you have a actual good character and dont behave like a abuser if something does not go your way and beeing able to take criticism is a good way to get people to respond.

Don't be another "youbettercallmesir" typ "dom"

MasterLL

Suspicious activity
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2022
Uh, bad move.

If you post on a public forum, everybody is welcome to respond and with the borderline predatory behaviour some are acting here, making newbies aware of questionable motives is a necessity.

Showing you have a actual good character and dont behave like a abuser if something does not go your way and beeing able to take criticism is a good way to get people to respond.

Don't be another "youbettercallmesir" typ "dom"
I'm not that kind of dom. I posted a completely normal post that is similar to all the other posts I've seen and nobody has ever said anything against them. He was not making naybody aware of anything, he was just putting people off my post, os thta I have even fewer chances of fidning somone. This post was totallt alright, he just pretended it was the most terrible post.

Reactions: pilrx

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Oh come one. Don't be too serious there. Yes, of course one dom can onyl do what he individually thinks is right. and of course a certificate won't necrssarily mean much to another dom. But I"m not trying to fool anyone. It's just about everybody having fun. Every post here is like this.
So once you’re called out on the whole facade. Now it’s “oh don’t be too serious”. Yet none of the questions I brought up were addressed.
If you had meant this to be a role play type thing or just the expectations as playing a trainer spin on causal tasking thats one thing. ( and you would have stated as such)
You specifically worded this out so that it appeared as if you had experience to do what you claimed all through that post. But once questioned you can back none of it. Now when called out it’s butthurt central.

As far as my opinion and no one asking it. You intended this post exaclty how it was written and intended to follow through that way if you had any takers.
So I will always speak up in the hopes of saving some first timer sub from being taken advantage of here. If you don’t like it that’s not my issue. You could have easily defended your points if you had the knowledge and experience. This response and the second one all shows the points I was making.

• Haha
Reactions: Lilly3 and MasterLL

MasterLL

Suspicious activity
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2022
So once you’re called out on the whole facade. Now it’s “oh don’t be too serious”. Yet none of the questions I brought up were addressed.
If you had meant this to be a role play type thing or just the expectations as playing a trainer spin on causal tasking thats one thing. ( and you would have stated as such)
You specifically worded this out so that it appeared as if you had experience to do what you claimed all through that post. But once questioned you can back none of it. Now when called out it’s butthurt central.

As far as my opinion and no one asking it. You intended this post exaclty how it was written and intended to follow through that way if you had any takers.
So I will always speak up in the hopes of saving some first timer sub from being taken advantage of here. If you don’t like it that’s not my issue. You could have easily defended your points if you had the knowledge and experience. This response and the second one all shows the points I was making.
I did address the points. You said it was just meant be fun. I explained that every dom is different and that the certificate is just meant to make it more fun. I know some poeple want their subs to be loud, others their subs to be quiet during spanking or whipping or whatever. But that's why I can teach the sub to ask their dom how they want it. I don't want to take advantage of anybody
And why would i have to explain the difference between a sub and a slave here in the post? That doesn't make any sense. The post is not meant to educate. But if you're interested to know what the difference is: A slave has no say in a task she is given whereas a sub can still talk with their dom to maybe change the ask a bit,

Last edited:

MasterLL

Suspicious activity
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2022
Besides, I never said my way is the only one. Of course the training is always different for each one. I never claimed anything else

MasterLL

Suspicious activity
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2022
I did address the points. You said it was just meant be fun. I explained that every dom is different and that the certificate is just meant to make it more fun. I know some poeple want their subs to be loud, others their subs to be quiet during spanking or whipping or whatever. But that's why I can teach the sub to ask their dom how they want it. I don't want to take advantage of anybody
And why would i have to explain the difference between a sub and a slave here in the post? That doesn't make any sense. The post is not meant to educate. But if you're interested to know what the difference is: A slave has no say in a task she is given whereas a sub can still talk with their dom to maybe change the ask a bit,
Now, @subzzzero. I'm curious as to why you don't answer to this.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Honestly you’ve shown your inexperience. I don’t have anything I need to answer nor prove. Your account is listed as “suspicious activity” here now so there’s clearly something going on. Most of those type of kinktalk accounts no longer get my attention or effort. Since it’s fraudulent or scamming or something.

But you wanna beat a dead horse. I’m game.

This was your statement in your post
“I'm a 22 year old male dom and master seeking a female sub or slave (there's a difference between those so if you're not sure, just ask).”

There actually is no clear cut defined definition of differences between sub or slave that the kink community ever agrees upon. There are lots of theories but just bring this topic up at any meet or munch or within any forum topics and you’ll get a ton a different answers. The role of a submissive or slave is unique to each and every dynamic. So again claiming you have the defining difference to teach a sub who doesn’t know as you put it just sounds ridiculous.
I’ve been active in the community for 15+ years now. Both online and locally through groups and clubs/dungeons. I have met plenty who identify as sub or slave and carry all the same traits. I have met slaves with rights to talk and negotiate and alter tasks. I equally have met subs who do not claim slave status but live a 24/7 service submissive lifestyle.
So to clarify I’m not saying there is a right or wrong one answer here but was merely addressing your claim to be owning the one true answer to be teaching a sub who might not know the difference. Again it comes off as claiming some sort of extensive knowledge you have which sounds great buzzword wise to a possible new unsuspecting sub. When in fact it’s just opinion at best.

Now since we’re still dragging this out per your request. I’ll also add that you really didn’t need to hit my private message with your same whining complaint that you left here. I’m not interested and you’re not really my type so you won’t be getting an answer there in private. Sorry.

MasterLL

Suspicious activity
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2022
Honestly you’ve shown your inexperience. I don’t have anything I need to answer nor prove. Your account is listed as “suspicious activity” here now so there’s clearly something going on. Most of those type of kinktalk accounts no longer get my attention or effort. Since it’s fraudulent or scamming or something.

But you wanna beat a dead horse. I’m game.

This was your statement in your post
“I'm a 22 year old male dom and master seeking a female sub or slave (there's a difference between those so if you're not sure, just ask).”

There actually is no clear cut defined definition of differences between sub or slave that the kink community ever agrees upon. There are lots of theories but just bring this topic up at any meet or munch or within any forum topics and you’ll get a ton a different answers. The role of a submissive or slave is unique to each and every dynamic. So again claiming you have the defining difference to teach a sub who doesn’t know as you put it just sounds ridiculous.
I’ve been active in the community for 15+ years now. Both online and locally through groups and clubs/dungeons. I have met plenty who identify as sub or slave and carry all the same traits. I have met slaves with rights to talk and negotiate and alter tasks. I equally have met subs who do not claim slave status but live a 24/7 service submissive lifestyle.
So to clarify I’m not saying there is a right or wrong one answer here but was merely addressing your claim to be owning the one true answer to be teaching a sub who might not know the difference. Again it comes off as claiming some sort of extensive knowledge you have which sounds great buzzword wise to a possible new unsuspecting sub. When in fact it’s just opinion at best.

Now since we’re still dragging this out per your request. I’ll also add that you really didn’t need to hit my private message with your same whining complaint that you left here. I’m not interested and you’re not really my type so you won’t be getting an answer there in private. Sorry.
Well honestly then oyu might heard it form people who don't care about the difference and just call it whatever. But the difference is clear. I've heard it from a lot of differnet sources and everybody agrees with me. You probably heard it from the wrong people. This website isn't really what i would recommend. I normally use other websites and there it works. Every site that I know explains the difference like I said and not the way you claim it. Good luck finding your type

• Haha
Reactions: subzzzero

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Well honestly then oyu might heard it form people who don't care about the difference and just call it whatever. But the difference is clear. I've heard it from a lot of differnet sources and everybody agrees with me. You probably heard it from the wrong people. This website isn't really what i would recommend. I normally use other websites and there it works. Every site that I know explains the difference like I said and not the way you claim it. Good luck finding your type
Brudi, geh ins bett.
Neu auf me website gehen, da zoff mit leuten anfangen die dort 7jahre länger unterwegs sind und dabei noch echt schlecht argumentieren.

Wenn wir uns wirklich daran aufhängen wollen was der unterschied zwischen ner sub und slave ist, wirso erklärste uns denn nicht einfach was es ist, anstatt nur zu behaupten du wüßtest es besser als alle anderen, bring argumente, zeig her, nur schwätzen kann jeder.

Eng abriged:
your acting unwise, allso
Stfu, actualy show that you know your stuff instead of only talking about how every one else is wrong.
Prove your points.

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
"The everybody agrees with you" part is extremely funny. It's sort of some first grade kids would say when they cannot find a better source to back their own point up. When asked, they usually say everybody agrees with me.

Plus have similar people agree with you doesn't mean you are correct. So many people believe in flat-earth theory. Did it make them correct? Certainly not. Also claim you use other website and there it works just means you are more successful at lying to newbies. It also raises a question, If they truly work that well, why would you bother get on here and post ads and reply to other mistresses to be their subs, if this is not what you would recommend?

Last edited:

MasterLL

Suspicious activity
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2022
Brudi, geh ins bett.
Neu auf me website gehen, da zoff mit leuten anfangen die dort 7jahre länger unterwegs sind und dabei noch echt schlecht argumentieren.

Wenn wir uns wirklich daran aufhängen wollen was der unterschied zwischen ner sub und slave ist, wirso erklärste uns denn nicht einfach was es ist, anstatt nur zu behaupten du wüßtest es besser als alle anderen, bring argumente, zeig her, nur schwätzen kann jeder.

Eng abriged:
your acting unwise, allso
Stfu, actualy show that you know your stuff instead of only talking about how every one else is wrong.
Prove your points.
Echt jetzt Alter, ich hab es genau erklart. Schau einfach mal die anderen posts an, da schribe ich was der untershcied ist. falls du mein einglisch nciht verstehst, ubersetzte ich dir gerne

MasterLL

Suspicious activity
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2022
"The everybody agrees with you" part is extremely funny. It's sort of some first grade kids would say when they cannot find a better source to back their own point up. When asked, they usually say everybody agrees with me.

Plus have similar people agree with you doesn't mean you are correct. So many people believe in flat-earth theory. Did it make them correct? Certainly not. Also claim you use other website and there it works just means you are more successful at lying to newbies. It also raises a question, If they truly work that well, why would you bother get on here and post ads and reply to other mistresses to be their subs, if this is not what you would recommend?
i just wanted to try this website out of fun.

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
i just wanted to try this website out of fun.
Thank you for the late replying. Well if you want to try it for fun, then don't write your post in a way people can misunderstand you for something else.

The whole issue was caused because that your post made you look like you could have 10+ year worth of experience and ready to teach the "ultimate lesson" on kinky, yet in truth you just want some casual fun time. And in this case, don't get mad when others disagree with what you said because you yourself doesn't mean it.

MasterLL

Suspicious activity
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2022
Thank you for the late replying. Well if you want to try it for fun, then don't write your post in a way people can misunderstand you for something else.

The whole issue was caused because that your post made you look like you could have 10+ year worth of experience and ready to teach the "ultimate lesson" on kinky, yet in truth you just want some casual fun time. And in this case, don't get mad when others disagree with what you said because you yourself doesn't mean it.
i posted it on other sites and everybody understood it too, this is liteerally the only site were anybody every made a fuss abotu it

Featured Threads

New Personals