22[M4F] Germany / online - Dom seeking a sub for training

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
orgasm denial, control, dom/sub, joi, games, discipline, training, watersports mayb
Limits
scat, family, permanent damage, too long too much pain, maybe more

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
i posted it on other sites and everybody understood it too, this is liteerally the only site were anybody every made a fuss abotu it
Again, everyone agrees to it doesn't mean it is correct. They could be just not bothered to point it out on those website.

On the other hand, those are fine details that matters a lot. In my opinion, it would be a good thing if anyone "made a fuss about it". This is kinda where you shines and show everyone what you really mean and your understanding about the kinky play, so genuine girls would reply to you. The problem is not when people called you out, the problem is when you are given a perfect chance to explain yourself, you choose the most immature way to deal with it.

That's what I have done and that's how I have the girls I am talking with now. Show them the real talk beneath the play talk.

True there will be girls be attracted to play talk, but usually they won't stick. If you want long term fun, then talk with someone properly and see if you can build some connections.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Girlkitten was me. it was just a joke.
Wait so you created a fake female account so that you could make it seem like a girl was interested in the post and that in someway would justify its validity?
Wow that’s super sketchy. Call it a joke all you want but I’m guessing the only reason we all know now is cuz you must have gotten caught some how. No wonder your name says “suspicious activity” by it. That’s some dishonest stuff.

Featured Threads

New Personals