22 [M4M] Act like you’re possessing someone I know?

Malepossessionlover

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 3, 2022
Hi there, I ordinarily post things as a dom but I am taking a little break from that for something more switch oriented. I am still not going to show myself so do not ask.

I am looking for a showoff 18-40 to act as though they are possessing the body of someone close to me, like a friend or coworker. Exactly who and who you really are can be discussed in private. I do ask that you are verbal, and that you are not plus sized or feminine as they are both turnoffs for me.

Exactly how this goes is up to us. You can keep the fact that you're not actually the person whose body you are using a secret or you can tell me who you actually are. I can be forced to watch you show off or be into it in the role play too! Just let me know what your preference is, if you have one.

If you're interested my Kik is pecperv and my snapchat is vesselforfun feel free to message me even if you are a bit confused about what I'm looking for and/or have questions! Also, please let me know if you are replying to this post specifically as I have had people add me from older posts as well.

Featured Threads

New Personals