22 Male Looking for females who are new to blackmail to give them an introduction

MasterLL

Suspicious activity
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2022
I'm interested in females who are new to this, with zero or just little experience, but curious. So, I'd be interested to explain to you how it works, tell you what things to consider to make it safe for everybody and eventually start a session or a whole dom/sub training if you want.

Just write me a pm or chat message with your asl, and your prefered medium to talk.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Anyone considering this post. Note that the user has a “suspicious activity” notation added to their name so be sure you do your homework and vet before becoming invested. New subs, do your research and look at other posts here to learn about kink dynamics before settling in to a single Dom for “training”

Reactions: MasterLL

MasterLL

Suspicious activity
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 19, 2022
this is a very good tip. Esepcially when it comes to blackmail, you have to be careful. By the way, right now I've already had a lot of responses on other sites, so I might not be checking this one too often. Check out my discord blackmail server

Featured Threads

New Personals