22/male/switch seeks 18+/any sex/master in any location

curious_student

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 27, 2016
22/male/switch seeks 18+/any sex/master in any location​

I copied this from my getdare profile, because i want to reach out to more people. If you dont know about getdare, see my profile

Hello everybody​

I guess you have read this kind of advertisement like ten times already, but i want to give it a shot aswell and hope for some interesting people to talk to and maybe find somebody who is serious about playing on kik aswell:

General information​

Im a 22 year old male, from germany.
As my profile name suggests, im a university student.

I would characterize myself as a switch, having played with some online subs on kik before, which i enjoyed very much.
But at times when i was giving out dares to those subs, i felt like i would be more excited if i was the one recieving.

So in order to get some talk/play dominant´s attention, i created this thread.
I have been playing on getdare for a bit now, but i wouldnt say that im super experienced.

I fooled around with my gf (which i still have and love very much) a couple of times, but it never developed into anything serious.
So im hoping to get to talk to u doms out there ;)

Please note that im purposefully not sharing everything about myself in a public thread, if you want to talk to me, we can do so in private :)

Likes, Limits, Toys​

Most of these can be found in my signature, but i wanted to show them properly, so here we go:

denial, chastity, cd, bondage, backyard/hidden public

Dislikes:
cartoon, light anal, pic proof

Limits:
face, public, family, social suicide, permanent, serious anal play, messy, lines, body writing

Toys:
Chastity cage
Bondage: rope, handcuffs, whip, collar/leash, nipple clamps
CD: some panties

Please note that im open to try new stuff aswell, but i want to be comfortable talking to you first.

What im looking for​

I dont want a master that just goes in super hard commanding me around like im a dog.

My perfect dom session should always feel kinky and exciting, not forced. In order to achieve that, i guess some experience in being an online dom might be helpful ;)

It would be best if you lived in a similiar timezone as I do (again: im from germany), so maybe EU people would match better for me, but US / other people dont be shy ;)

Im looking for kik play, i dont really want to give out skype or anything because i use these programms for work aswell.

Regarding your person, you should always be 18+ at least (and maybe not over 50, you could be one of my parents then, which i think i kinda awkward).

I would prefer a mistress, but i guess they are all taken, and im fine with a master too.

I am looking for a longer term commitment, so please be serious about replying to this.

My home situation​

As a poor student, i still live with my parents, but hopefully that will change in a couple of years.

My parents are home alot when i am, so it would be best if we played in the evening when they go to bed, and to complete some tasks over the day whenever i can.

Bigger sessions might be possible during the weekend.

Interested?​

If you got interested, hit me up via PM or on kik.

Please include the following info:
- age / gender / sexuality
- country / timezone
-maybe your getdare profile, so i can see your likes/limits (if you message on kik)

Thank you for reading

If there are any open questions or if you want to test if im an interesting play partner, dont hesitate to message me on kik, i will respond asap!

curious_student

Featured Threads

New Personals