22 yo ftm clit torture

cam99

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 26, 2023
Hey guys I am a 22 year old trans man and have just started exploring this side of bdsm. i’m looking for some clit torture ideas that aren’t too extreme however you can tell me extreme ideas and i’ll see if i can do it. i’m open to basically anything! as i stated earlier i am a trans man so i don’t have any breasts anymore but i have not yet gotten bottom surgery. since i am on testosterone my clit is pretty big.

Reactions: MISSMILLIExBAUBAB

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hey guys I am a 22 year old trans man and have just started exploring this side of bdsm. i’m looking for some clit torture ideas that aren’t too extreme however you can tell me extreme ideas and i’ll see if i can do it. i’m open to basically anything! as i stated earlier i am a trans man so i don’t have any breasts anymore but i have not yet gotten bottom surgery. since i am on testosterone my clit is pretty big.
Take a look in this thread and see if any of these will work for you.

You can also simply try the search function with keywords "clit pain" and you'll turn up a ton more.

cam99

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 26, 2023
Take a look in this thread and see if any of these will work for you.

You can also simply try the search function with keywords "clit pain" and you'll turn up a ton more.
i like those ideas! i will be trying them tonight. are there any other ideas or requests that you would want me to try?

cam99

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 26, 2023
One thing you could try is getting some hot sauce dunno how good you can handle but maybe try different ones.

To start go and find a way to get your clit nice and exposed free from its covering hood. You could try spreading your pussy open, or a rubber band around it.

Next up is to massage the hot sauce on your clit till it gives a good burn.
Then go on to continue covering it with hot wax.

To get it off use a ruler or a wooden spoon or something. Only stop hitting it when even the slightest bit of wax is also gone.

Now as for proof. Of course anyone would like to see this happen. But if you are going to do this and mind pictures (which i can imagine) at least provide us with a good detailed report 😉
i used 2 sauces. tobasco and franks red hot. i put the hot sauces on my sensitive clit and made sure to put it under my hood. i pulled my hood all the way back to expose my clit more and used a rubber band to flick it 20 times before i tied it around my clit. i didn’t have much wax to melt but it took a a lot of slaps with the ruler to get the wax off. My clit is really swollen and wouldn’t stop burning for a couple hours. My hood can’t cover my clit all the way because of the swelling. My clit is also super red and looks like it’s starting to bruise. Do you have any more ideas that I could do?

Featured Threads

New Personals