Kinks
• Hypnosis
• Anal ( stretching, play, and fisting)
• Enemas ( punishment and surprise) with plug and or diapers
• Laxatives and suppository play
• Forced orgasms & Orgasm denial
• Agoraphilla & Amaurophilla
• Barebacking
• Bdsm( blindfold, ropes, bondage, sensory deprivation, chains and whips ) & Breast and nipple torture
•Breath play & Asphyxiation
•Bathroom Control
•Humiliation
•Chem Play, IcyHot
•Wedgies
• Masochism
• Medical play
•CNC
Limits
NONE
Experience
Subject for a year.

BrayBrat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2020
linktr.ee
22 female looking for a very strict hypnotst. I again am looking for a hypnotist who is also into some medical play. I am a very vague person... So right now I want to go into the medical play area. I am looking for an evil doctor who will do some hypnosis on me. I want someone who will experiment on me. Stretch my ass and ruin my ass. Give me many enema and unnecessary exams. I want to be pushes and tested. I want you to bend your morals when we are down there. I want to be your fun house. I have no limits when it comes to hypnosis. But physically do things I am sometimes iffy. I rely on sensations. I get off on a lot phantom play
Right now j want someone to put me under and have my anus hole ope amd close and feel it stretch till I'm begging for it to stop opening and closing and then for someone to pull me under and leave me there woth a pulsing plug that doesn't stop for X amount of time . Somewhere along that line

Reactions: Tzimisce_Joe

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
listen to this file until you get that nice sensation

or

maybe this one

Featured Threads