22AnalSlut looking for hypnosis

BrayBrat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2020
linktr.ee
22 female looking for a very strict hypnotst. I again am looking for a hypnotist who is also into some medical play. I am a very vague person... So right now I want to go into the medical play area. I am looking for an evil doctor who will do some hypnosis on me. I want someone who will experiment on me. Stretch my ass and ruin my ass. Give me many enema and unnecessary exams. I want to be pushes and tested. I want you to bend your morals when we are down there. I want to be your fun house. I have no limits when it comes to hypnosis. But physically do things I am sometimes iffy. I rely on sensations. I get off on a lot phantom play
Right now j want someone to put me under and have my anus hole ope amd close and feel it stretch till I'm begging for it to stop opening and closing and then for someone to pull me under and leave me there woth a pulsing plug that doesn't stop for X amount of time . Somewhere along that line

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Well, you seem pretty much into hypnosis. Since we're in Show & Tell, I would like to add a question. How does hypnosis feel like for you? How strong is it? What are your experiences and do you have advice for people with less experience?

John for

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 21, 2021
22 female looking for a very strict hypnotst. I again am looking for a hypnotist who is also into some medical play. I am a very vague person... So right now I want to go into the medical play area. I am looking for an evil doctor who will do some hypnosis on me. I want someone who will experiment on me. Stretch my ass and ruin my ass. Give me many enema and unnecessary exams. I want to be pushes and tested. I want you to bend your morals when we are down there. I want to be your fun house. I have no limits when it comes to hypnosis. But physically do things I am sometimes iffy. I rely on sensations. I get off on a lot phantom play
Right now j want someone to put me under and have my anus hole ope amd close and feel it stretch till I'm begging for it to stop opening and closing and then for someone to pull me under and leave me there woth a pulsing plug that doesn't stop for X amount of time . Somewhere along that line
I am a Dom who is familiar with hypnosis. Pm me

Featured Threads

New Personals