22F needs to feel the slave life

G.i.v.e.m.e.p.a.i.n.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2019
Hey everyone reading his....... yes i know it's been a long time I posted a thread... i couldn't due to some health issues.......
Well, coming to topic....i need someone to own me....... someone who can torture my cunt mercilessly ....... i just wanna experience how it feels when someone owns you...... When someone makes you do what he wants.....
I Love to beg for mercy but you need not to listen....... You need to make me cry for you to stop........ You need to punish me for everything- for the language I use, for if i ever disobeyed you, etc.......
Keep in mind that I don't have any toys or tools...... Just having household things.......

Loves pain, the feeling of being helpless, orgasms, cumming......
And of course I loveeeeeeee hidden tortures.......
And i'm very bad at spanking my pussy........

Limits-pics, anything in public, permanent damage, burns, needles........
And i Don't have kik...... Anyone interested can text me......... i'll be looking for your response. ........

Last edited:
Reactions: LustfulDesires

AussieDomSammy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 20, 2020
Hey everyone reading his....... yes i know it's been a long time I posted a thread... i couldn't due to some health issues.......
Well, coming to topic....i need someone who can torture my cunt mercilessly ....... i just wanna experience how it feels when someone owns you...... When someone makes you do what he wants.....
I Love to beg for mercy but you need not to listen....... You need to make me cry for you to stop........ You need to punish me for everything- for the language I use, for if i ever disobeyed you, etc.......
Keep in mind that I don't have any toys or tools...... Just having household things.......

Loves to control bladder, pain, the feeling of being helpless, orgasms, cumming......

And i Don't have kik...... Anyone interested can text me......... i'll be looking for your response. ........
Send me a pm. Let's talk.

RicknRose40

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 12, 2022
Clayton NC
Well, coming to topic....i need someone to own me....... someone who can torture my cunt mercilessly ....... i just wanna experience how it feels when someone owns you...... When someone makes you do what he wants.....

Loves pain, the feeling of being helpless, orgasms, cumming......

Hey you dirty Lil slut you need to get up with me. Daddy needs your throat rapped around my cock.

Attachments

• 923862f1-1219-4d7b-a41f-a2fff4b93666.png
    923862f1-1219-4d7b-a41f-a2fff4b93666.png
    521.9 KB · Views: 5

Featured Threads

New Personals