(23) and Looking For A Little OR Pet

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
DDLG, DDLB, Caregiver, Little, Petplay, impact play, wax play, ice play, overstimulation
Limits
watersports, needle play, gunplay, scat
Experience
I've been in the BDSM community since I was eighteen. Ive had three littles, one kitten, and two doms over the years since eighteen.

Dannykinz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Mar 11, 2023
Hello! I am Danny and I am looking for a little or pet around my age. I am 23 and am looking for someone 18-25. I am looking for someone who I can be daddy-dom for. I am polyamorous and have other partners and I am looking for someone who is okay with that about me. This person would only be dating me not my other partners and especially not both of us. I am a nurturing caregiver and I am all about helping you grow as a person when it comes to rules. All rules and punishments would be negotiated in the vetting process. I am all about helping with mental and physical health too. As a dom, it is my job to provide care and help you achieve your goals in life, grow as a person, and more.

I am genderfluid leaning more toward masculine. I am also demisexual. Our relationship would not be a primarily sexual one. It would be mainly a romantic and platonic relationship until I am comfortable. Many people jump right into sex first but I don't. I am all about emotional connection first. My hobbies include yoga, swimming, artwork, reading, writing, and photography. If you've read all this and think we have things in common and could possibly get along and date please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.

Reactions: Snuffme

Asexual_Kinkster

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Mar 26, 2023
Hello! I am Danny and I am looking for a little or pet around my age. I am 23 and am looking for someone 18-25. I am looking for someone who I can be daddy-dom for. I am polyamorous and have other partners and I am looking for someone who is okay with that about me. This person would only be dating me not my other partners and especially not both of us. I am a nurturing caregiver and I am all about helping you grow as a person when it comes to rules. All rules and punishments would be negotiated in the vetting process. I am all about helping with mental and physical health too. As a dom, it is my job to provide care and help you achieve your goals in life, grow as a person, and more.

I am genderfluid leaning more toward masculine. I am also demisexual. Our relationship would not be a primarily sexual one. It would be mainly a romantic and platonic relationship until I am comfortable. Many people jump right into sex first but I don't. I am all about emotional connection first. My hobbies include yoga, swimming, artwork, reading, writing, and photography. If you've read all this and think we have things in common and could possibly get along and date please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.
I'd love to discuss this. I am new to the community and could use a helping hand in getting used to things.

Reactions: Dannykinz

RoseThorn

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
May 24, 2023
I've been building up the courage to post something here. I'm new to all of this, but I know a lot. Could we chat? Or are you done here? (I didn't know what to say.)

Featured Threads

New Personals