23 f uk - almost no limits - open for meets

degrad3you

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 17, 2018
Heyy, I'm Gem, 23 f uk. I'm quite slim, 5ft7, size 5 feet (UK), 34C breasts and like to play netball.

I'm a submissive/slave and have met up with guys around my age twice before. First time involved nappy play and slight public nudity. Second time was full (hidden) public nudity in which I acted like a dog for the full 48hrs. This involved crawling, playing fetch, eating dog food, and peeing like a dog. I'm going to add that I only had sex on one of the meets.

I've been into kinky stuff for a while and found that I enjoy humiliation/degradation in really weird ways (it's hard to describe). I like guys with inventive ideas, but also just like regular lads that are just into kinky stuff. I don't really enjoy overly aggressive or "strict" masters - I just want it to be fun, plus I'll likely do what you say on a meetup.

Anyway idk if this is too long-winded. If there's any guys under 30 that like the sound of a meet or just wanna talk then feel free to PM me on here :) x

Before you ask, no I don't have kik :p Also, and importantly, I really do not judge or kink-shame x

Last edited:

Kinky85

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 14, 2019
Somewhere
Heyy, I'm Gem, 23 f uk. I'm quite slim, 5ft7, size 5 feet (UK), 32C breasts and like to play netball.

I'm a submissive/slave and have met up with guys around my age twice before. First time involved nappy play and slight public nudity. Second time was full (hidden) public nudity in which I acted like a dog for the full 48hrs. This involved crawling, playing fetch, eating dog food, and peeing like a dog. I'm going to add that I only had sex on one of the meets.

I've been into kinky stuff for a while and found that I enjoy humiliation/degradation in really weird ways (it's hard to describe). I like guys with inventive ideas, but also just like regular lads that are just into kinky stuff. I don't really enjoy overly aggressive or "strict" masters - I just want it to be fun, plus I'll likely do what you say on a meetup.

Anyway idk if this is too long-winded. If there's any guys under 30 that like the sound of a meet or just wanna talk then feel free to PM me on here :) x

Before you ask, no I don't have kik :p Also, and importantly, I really do not judge or kink-shame x

Hey! Is 34 too old for you?

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
i don't want to be offensive, but i find this attitude tiring. i'm willing to do a lot so think i can choose the guy i do it for

My husband is actually two years younger than me so there's no sound basis for the argument that you should have to sub for older people

Reactions: degrad3you

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
You call yourself a slave so that is literally the one choice you have before not having a choice anymore. There is no reason why you shouldn't be picky. You chose the person that takes away your choices so you should choose wisely in the first place.

And for anyone who now cries and claims I only say so cus I am in her age range, we aren't compatible for other reasons, so I am not helping myself here xD

zmoody1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 28, 2011
In the end of all this it is ultimately your choice of what you want to do. You get to make the rules as it is your preference of what it is you seek. Let no one tell you otherwise.

dirtyspank

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2014
Not dead until the 19th of October but sad to see it go met many a kinky girl on kik

Quinn4fun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 26, 2019
Heyy, I'm Gem, 23 f uk. I'm quite slim, 5ft7, size 5 feet (UK), 32C breasts and like to play netball.

Wnnna team viewer me Gem , facebook open

Quinn4fun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 26, 2019
Wow love your list , think i would try all that myself , as in garbage-trash do you mean forced eating from a outside bin .

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You have to server older men. Thats a slaves duty!
This is just utter bullshit. There is no rule about a slave or sub having to serve older men, this is the kink of crap comment that proves you are uneducated in the kink life, id suggest you getting a mentor and doing some more research before you cause harm to yourself or others with the lack of experience.

Reactions: mastr zero

mastr zero

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 5, 2019
hii , m25 dom here
i am bit in harsh side
not into rp and daddy little setup
if you think i am right do pm me
but be sure i am not always online

IFIUIRIOIUISI

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2020
I’ve always wanted to meet someone for a bit of femdom. But because I suffer with PTSD, I struggle 😔

one day I may get over my issues and actually meet up with someone.