I have been a sub for about 4 years

anonymous1111

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 3, 2023
23 [F4M] #US - middle/brat looking for Daddy Dom/CG

Hello! I’m going to be brutally honest here. No sense of lying or beating around the bush.

Looking for a new Daddy Dom. If you are just looking for someone to send you nudes, I’m not your girl. I want something meaningful that goes beyond just my “looks”.

5’3 curvy/plus. Been in kink for about 4 years. Need someone with experience because I don’t think a person new to kink could deal with me. I love to travel, read, sleep and listen to music.

I don’t INTENTIONALLY brat. It just happens. I self sabotage a lot. I won’t lie. I get myself into trouble daily. I don’t eat proper meals. I don’t drink water. I’m a mess.
I have a stable job and do well for myself and kids (my 2 cats..don’t have tiny humans)

I just need a strict hand and a daddy that understands that im a fucking mess…but I’m trying.

I need guidance, rules, punishments, rewards and praise.

I hope I didn’t scare you away. If I did I’m sorry. But I wanted to be honest here.

I am a very energetic girl, a thrill seeker and risk taker. I have many kinks and I am willing to talk about those more in DMs.

Hope to hear from you :)

Rottenluck13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 5, 2023

Hello! I’m going to be brutally honest here. No sense of lying or beating around the bush.

Looking for a new Daddy Dom. If you are just looking for someone to send you nudes, I’m not your girl. I want something meaningful that goes beyond just my “looks”.

5’3 curvy/plus. Been in kink for about 4 years. Need someone with experience because I don’t think a person new to kink could deal with me. I love to travel, read, sleep and listen to music.

I don’t INTENTIONALLY brat. It just happens. I self sabotage a lot. I won’t lie. I get myself into trouble daily. I don’t eat proper meals. I don’t drink water. I’m a mess.
I have a stable job and do well for myself and kids (my 2 cats..don’t have tiny humans)

I just need a strict hand and a daddy that understands that im a fucking mess…but I’m trying.

I hope I didn’t scare you away. If I did I’m sorry. But I wanted to be honest here.

I am a very energetic girl, a thrill seeker and risk taker. I have many kinks and I am willing to talk about those more in DMs.

25 M, 4 years as well. Message me, let's talk

masterlucifer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 5, 2023

24M Dom Can fix you very well !!