23 (m4A) Male sub seeking Dominant into keyholding (kik)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
Bondage, Discipine, Light Anal, Chastity, Humilation, Light Pain, CBT, Tease and Denial
Limits
Public, family, social suicide, blood, permanent, face pics (they are okay once trust is established), illegal, CEI (Precum is okay)
Experience
I have been subbing for the last 3 years on and off

AJason

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 28, 2018
Hello there people who might be interested in my ad. Thank you for clicking on this ad. Take a look and see if you might like what I am putting out there!

About Me
Let me tell you a little bit about myself.I am 23 and studying marketing at college right now. I am 6'0 and weight roughly 230 and have brown hair. I love watching sports, going outdoors, doing sporty things, acting, socializing with friends, and music. Also, I love personality tests. I am a student, so I am busy MWF. TTH are my most open days and when I am most available. I live with a roommate and sometimes I am able to be alone.
I have been subbing the past two years, but still would consider myself a novice. I had a female Mistress first, and a couple of male Doms, but nothing really ever panned out. I pride myself on being loyal and obedient, doing everything I am asked with a servant's attitude. I have limits, and I don't ever want to cross them. Things that I haven't done before I will try, but if I do not like it, I will not continue doing it. Now onto my likes.

My likes:
Tease and Denial with Chastity
. I love being told when and when I cannot make myself orgasm. The feeling of a chastity device restricting my erection is amazing. I enjoy light pain in everything I do fetish wise.
Bondage & Discipline/Pain. I love being tied up and the feeling of rope on my skin arouses me. I love bondage. I also need Discipline. Being spanked with a belt has been a great way for me to remember to follow rules. I love getting light bruises from being spanked.
Cock and Ball Torture. I love tying up my balls and making them experience pain at the same time I experience pleasure. Clothespins are a big part of this as well
Humiliation, and Degradation are kinda a package deal. I love wearing Women's panties and clothing, but get more of a sexual turn on when I am being humiliated with them
Light Anal. What I mean by this is that I do enjoy butt plugs, but not dildos. I haven't gotten to the point where I am comfortable with fucking my ass and with time and the right person, I will hopefully be comfortable with this one day.
Everything else kink I am willing to try, but If I don't like it, then I would like for it to not be apart of my kinks.

My Limits:
These things are subject to change. But as of right now, these are things that I will not do what so ever: public, family, social suicide, blood, permanent, face pics (they are okay once trust is established), illegal, CEI (Precum is okay)
If you made it this far and if your are interested in me, shoot me a PM on here or message me on kik at AJason1414.

My Toys:
Leather Cuffs (Ankle and Hands)
Rope
Belt
Chastity Device x2
Collar
Clothespins
Anal Plug
Ball Gag

Featured Threads