23M Looking for a long-term Dom(me)

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Asia & Eastern Europe
Kinks
Control, Chastity, Light-Moderate Pain & CBT, Anal, Spankings, Sissification, Bathroom Play
Limits
Illegal, Scat, Blood, Needles, Sounding, Extreme Pain, Family/Friends, Public, Animals, Blackmail

dtk

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 7, 2019
Hey there!

I have been been a long time lurker on this site and finally decided to take the plunge and post a personal ad for myself.

I'm a playful, kinky, chatty submissive, looking for a long-term arrangement with a Dom(me).

About Me:

I'm a 23 year old brown guy from Asia. Appearance-wise, I'm 5'9" tall with dark brown (almost black) hair and eyes. I have an average build. Some of my friends might describe me as a man-child because I occasionally have such habits and I'm very clingy with the people close to me.

I used to play football, table tennis and sometimes went on hikes and longboarded down hills but things have been kind of slow ever since I've started a full-time job. Currently, there are some videos games that I play alternatively if I'm not working.

As far as experience goes, I wouldnt call myself new to kink anymore, but there's always so much more to learn. I was with my previous Domme for over a year and got to learn so much during that time. Unfortunately, due to some life issues we had to go our separate ways. But now I'm posting another Ad hoping to find a connection once again

What am I looking for?

There's just something about being controlled and following orders that's a huge turn-on for me. So essentially I'm looking for someone to take over control from me. I would prefer a female Domme as I find them easier to communicate with but I'm open to dominants of all genders

I'm more than happy to discuss what the arrangment would look like and what would work for both of us. We could start slow with some weekly rules, tasks or sessions and slowly work our way up.

My Likes, Dislikes and Limits:

Chastity, Bodywriting, JOIs, Light-Moderate Pain & CBT, Anal, Clothespins, Omorashi, Spankings, Sissification

Dislikes: Cum-eating, Pee-drinking, Long Dares, Writing Lines, Corner Time

Limits: Illegal, Scat, Blood, Needles, Sounding, Extreme Pain, Family/Friends, Public, Animals, Blackmail

I'm fairly open to trying new stuff as long as it does not get me in any kind of trouble or harms my health.

If you're looking for an honest and commited sub and you like the sound of me, please send a message telling me a bit about yourself and we'll take it from there.

You can PM me here or on Kik: gd.Thee

I'm looking forward to talking with you.

Thanks c:

Featured Threads

New Personals