24/7 TPE slave training (male and females)

griffinr375

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2014
So while perusing this fine site I noticed that some threads for dedicated training seem to be dedicated to training females, but little to none for males, well worry not I am here to provide such a service.

Those interested in living the life of a 24/7 TPE slave may find this service to be for them. While aimed mainly at newcomers to the scene there is no reason that those with experience cannot submit I welcome all interested parties.

Similar to my female based service applicants will be required to pass a series of ground rules to be applicable for training:
  • Applicants should be male, trans and NB are also welcome and pronouns should be provided in the initial message
  • All applicants must posses at the bare minimum a kik account
  • All applicants should be comfortable with the idea of photos and videos at some point (further details in the application
  • Applicants must be willing to take this seriously and commit to it long term. I will not take applicants who are unsure or only want a quickie
  • All applicants must posses a varried collection of both BDSM toys and clothing. Things such as latex, hoods, and traditionally female clothing (fishnets, bras, panties and lingerie) will net the applicant bonus points, those who do not meet this criteria need not apply.

Applications will be treated on a first come first serve basis. I will only train one slave at a time so be fast to secure your spot if interested. I will provide updates to this thread when spaces are filled or spaces become available.

Once applicants have submitted their application with the form linked at the end of this post they may wish to contact me via pm or via my personal kik @TPEtrainer2021. (No @ or .)While I will make an effort to check the application form regularly I receive no notification as to when a form has been submitted so those eager to start training may wish to contact me in the above way to speed along the process.

Thats all, more details can be found in the application form which is linked bellow, good luck to all that apply and have a wonderful evening.

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...3xhqpHMBRdha7J9Vsss1fFDw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Featured Threads

New Personals