24 Dominate MTF Pre-op looking for Submissive people to do as I command

Soukange

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Dominant
Jul 1, 2016
I want to be worshipped, but beyond that I want control. I need control. I want to run your day to day, and use your body when we play. Come on, sit down and stay. I'm only here for on or two. So who will be the lucky few? Pm me here or comment below.

My kinks:
1.) Full control.
2.) God/goddess
3.)DDLG MMLG
4.) Open mindedness.
5.) seeding.

My Expectations:
Simple really, just do as I say, and we'll be good. I'm a busy person but when I'm around I wish to be showered with love and obedience. Sorry if that seems hard to do.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
24 Dominate MTF Pre-op looking for Submissive people to do as I command

So in that title of yours up there...... I think you still might be needing some more research and maybe a decent mentor.

Dominate is the verb. "I will dominate you and make you be my fuck toy."

Dominant is the noun "A Dominant is the one who leads the submissive."
dominant as an adjective as well. "The dominant gentleman in the corner kept a firm hold on his sub's collar and leash. "

When one uses the word incorrectly an experinced sub notices this and sees one of two things, lack of knowledge, or lacking of attention to detail and no concern for the title of which said dom/domme is claiming.

I also suppose that since you identify as a female then you would choose domme as opposed to dom. Your prior posts were a mix of the genders so my apologies if i worded the examples as masculine.

Good luck on your search.

• Haha
Reactions: justabunbun

Dirtysut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 21, 2019
I will worship you. I will do all you ask and i will sit at your feet and wait for my command to fuck my ass. Or suck your strappon. Or both. Please. Im so new to this but I have a need to be owned

Bdsmxxx

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 3, 2017
Hi i would love to be your slave
Please kik me @joshjoshkara

Featured Threads

New Personals