United States (West of the Rockies)
City
Hanford
Kinks
Femdom, humiliation, whips, pegging, analplay, sissification, ass worship,
Limits
Blood, family and public exposure.
Experience
I’ve been a domme since i was 18 and I love humiliating and tormenting slaves. I’ve done that a couple of times, both online and in person

Oliviaellex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 23, 2022
Hello boys! I am a 24year old girl, from NY, not new to kink, and a college student. I've been interested in having a sissy of my own to humiliate, torment and play with.

I've also been a sub with a few partners, but am now trying to exercise my dominant side. I'm definitely more of a caring domme, but I still expect total submission and obedience from you, and I won't hesitate to punish you if you act out of line.

. I'm definitely wanting to have an IRL relationship with someone after the pandemic ends. Drop a line with a brief description about yourself and what you're interested in! And read my bio before you text me on Snapchat Only if you’re interested ok.@olivia_ellex

Ayman4fun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 13, 2021
Hello boys! I am a 24year old girl, from NY, not new to kink, and a college student. I've been interested in having a sissy of my own to humiliate, torment and play with.

I've also been a sub with a few partners, but am now trying to exercise my dominant side. I'm definitely more of a caring domme, but I still expect total submission and obedience from you, and I won't hesitate to punish you if you act out of line.

. I'm definitely wanting to have an IRL relationship with someone after the pandemic ends. Drop a line with a brief description about yourself and what you're interested in! And read my bio before you text me on Snapchat Only if you’re interested ok.@olivia_ellex
Iam intrested, plz cantact me on my kik
Kik is: ayman4fun

Featured Threads

New Personals