24 guy looking for a nice trustful mistress to serve

AlabamaKush

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 8, 2022
Hello to all queens

After i tryed to message some womens now and always come to seller or scammer i try the other way and will post something.
I dont want to wast time. So the first 2 rules are:
1. I dont pay! I like it when you like what you doing and not act couse i payed you.
2. I will check if i talk with the person you Tell me you are.

But first of all about me. Im 24 years from austria and Studie informatiks now for too long. And i work beside as Software engeneere.

I like it when a girl controlls me. When i get denialed until i beg. Or when i do everything to give you pleasure without getting something. I like it when it satisfies you to controle me and let me do what ever you can imagine.
Just give me no choice, i do what you want.

Becouse i work from home Office i could be nearly always there when you ask for me. Like permanent online sex toy for you.

I think a negative point about me, is that i have 0 experience. I imagine this kink and dream from it. But i never talked to a girlfriend about it. I alread loved it to eat my girls but i was to shy to talk about that kink.
Now i wanted to go for the step letting someone train me.
Btw i dont have a gf since nearly one year. And if you order so, i would obviously not go for one. So that i can be fully yours.

I never tryed the Submission. But i would stay long term. For at leat 3 month and after that worked out. Until you give me free.
We can talk about that.

I work out every sunday on bolder.
So im not super strong, but i would say fit.

I hope i didnt talk to much and i could given you a good picture from me.

Hope you have time to awnser me.
Your obidient kik: AlabamaKushh

Featured Threads

New Personals