Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
bondage, light pain, teasing, denial, edging, anal
Limits
blood, scars, visible marks, balls-torture(actually, anything with balls), scat, toilet, open public, friends
Experience
1 year

I_bow_you

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2021
Hello there!

I'm Valik, 24 y.o. male from Northern Europe, during daytime - computer science student, and kinky guy at nights. I'm 180cm tall, 65kg, look rather skinny, but that depends from where to look at me. Do some light gym stuff, but nothing super hard. I'm on the university exchange in another city currently, and I've spent some time looking for kinky activities in a new place, but it looks like nothing much here, so I want to take my chances and find a match online.
First off, I have had some experience before, though it wasn't great and doms had some crap and crazy ideas. I want to find a person who understands and respects the limits. Please, I don't want another "slave does what I want"-style dom.

Next, jump on the toys: I have a dildo with a suction cup mount, chastity, cuffs. In addition, I am waiting to get by post a hood that covers my face leaving my mouth open, pink ball gag, anal balloon, an egg-vibrator. They should arrive this weekend or so. I also have some clamps that are quite handy. In addition, I can grab a rope in a local store if necessary.

Now about the likes: what I like is bondage, light pain, teasing, denial, edging, anal, and much more
smile.png
In general I'm open to quite a lot of stuff and sometimes I just want to feel like a slut. Taboos: blood, scars, visible marks, balls-torture(actually, anything with balls), scat, toilet, open public, friends. I want to do everything alone for my Dom and do not involve anyone by force/illegally or intentionally, but if it turns out that there's a kinky person around who is willing to join - that would be cool. In-between likes and limits I'd put cei, for example, because it looks interesting for me but so hard to force myself to do anything with that. I also recently tried chastity with anal plug in a public pool and that was extremely cool.

Since I'm ok with computers, my plan is to use one of the messengers (e.g. kik or obedience app, snapchat) to chat and do small tasks, but I'm also ok with online webcam sessions through skype or discord, in that case I expect the dom to speak with me so there's two-way interaction. My webcam has mediocre quality, but if to aim it on the corner in a room it should be quite fine to see me and talk with me. I think I can also use my phone for that. If we do so, then I use my mask and I'm not going to reveal my face just right away, after time it is possible: better be safe than sorry. I'm also fine with just casual texting in-between or as a part of some activities, and I do play computer games (sometimes).

In addition, being a student means that I can't be available every day for the whole day for immediate tasks/reports/communications, but it should be fine almost every evening and weekends as well. There might be some other noise limitations so my neighbours won't hear me, but we'll see.

While I was writing this I've got some scenarios in my mind... how we please each other over the webcast, I'm gagged, my hands are tied, I'm riding a dildo, and then I hear 'stop' in the very last moment... I was denied and my Mistress did cum. Poor me.
Anyways, If you made to the end - we might match.

What I am looking for is a female! mistress/dom to whom I will give control over me so we can make each other feel better. If you are interested in my ad, please text me here or in kik - ibowyou and I will reply as soon as possible.
I have some pictures also, but since it's forbidden here to show nudity, you can ask them in private.

Thank you!