24 M4F Rough And Strict Dom Seeking For Serious minded Sub/Slave.

M.Ron

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 20, 2020
As the Title says I am seeking For Female Sub/Slave Those are willing to Learn and explore.HMU with Asl,limits,verify yourself.
I Do require Pictures and Video.( everything will be kept in privacy)
Serious Candidates Can Message me.
Colours,size,shape Doesn't Matter To me But You have To Be submissive Enough To please Your Master.
Training Will be done Via Kik and skype.

Kinks: Humiliation,semi/hidden Public,body writing,anal,spanking,Art,torture,corner time,light bondage,pet play,pain,degrade,nipple play,pussy play.
limits: permanent damage,illigel,blood,scat,pee,needles.

NOTE: I dont require any Money Or tributes,so Sellers and scammer STAY AWAY....

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
“If you want me To respect Your Limits then you have to follow Every Instruction.”

This implies that you would only respect ones limits if they did everything you say. Limits should always be respected from the beginning.

Reactions: M.Ron

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
“If you want me To respect Your Limits then you have to follow Every Instruction.”

It means everything will be done under limits.but if anybody disobey and didn't follow the rules Then i'll not respect Their limits.

Exactly my point. You don’t understand. Limits are ALWAYS limits. Disobey or rule breaking does not give any Dom the right to violate a subs limits. That’s the point of having established limits. You need to do some more research and maybe get a mentor. This is dangerous for any potential subs involved. Knowing you are willing to violate limits.

Featured Threads

New Personals