profz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 8, 2014
24/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)​

Hey getDare,

I'm Tom, Belgian, 24 years old, submissive, and looking for a Mistress to serve (who would've guessed?). If you want to know more, feel free to ask in private. Although I am kind of shy when it comes to making conversation at first, it shouldn't be too hard for me to warm up. Unless you're not interested in being friends beside the D/s-stuff, of course, then that could be skipped :D.

I have not had a lot of experience being in a long-term relationship with a Mistress, so I consider myself still to be a beginner when it comes to certain aspects, and I would like this to change, if given the opportunity.

I am indeed looking for a long-term Mistress to serve over Skype (or alternatives) and if required by Mistress, mobile messaging (Kik, Line, ... your choice). Mail is also not a problem.
I have no problem getting on webcam, and there's no risk of being walked in on. Thought I'd mention that. :D

So, if I have managed to keep your interest up until here, here's the good stuff:
  • Jerk-off instructions
  • Cum eating
  • Cuckolding
  • Chastity
  • Humiliation
  • (Self)Bondage
  • (offline) Tasks
  • Moderate pain (cbt/spanking/slapping)
  • Anal* (still a beginner)
  • Power exchange
*would like to try out prostate milking
Hard limits
  • social (family/friends/social media)
  • extreme pain
  • permanent
  • blood
  • scat
  • urine
  • illegal
  • underage
  • animals
  • public (hidden/online is okay to some degree)

The things that aren't in either list (feminization/CD/... for example) are things I'm (probably) willing to do. It's just that I have no experience with them (so I don't know whether i like it) or I don't specifically like or dislike them. None of the things in the like-list are in any way a requirement.

If you managed to pull through to here, it only gets better:
Toys
  • anal plug
  • chastity cage
  • prostate massager
  • shoelaces
  • long rope
  • fleshlight imitation
I am willing to expand this list for the right Mistress, of course, in order to serve and please her to the full extent of my abilities.

Ideally, you live in or around the GMT+1 timezone as I have a job and can not afford to stay up all night, every night. Some late nights are no problem at all though. I'm rather fluent in English and Dutch is my main tongue, and I'm comfortable using both.

Should you have made it to the end of this post and if I succeeded in convincing you to give me a shot and maybe become your slave, you can add me on Skype (profezz3) or send me a PM on this message board.

Featured Threads

New Personals