Magical Trapdoor

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Apr 2, 2016
Hi all!

so, first thing's first;
I'm looking for someone I can trust and slowly build up a M/s relationship with, I'm not desperate to be a plaything, and anyone who thinks I'm just going to jump straight into a total power exchange is downright crazy!

I started hormones in early march, so I've still a long way to go.
I currently do not pass at all, and as such still present male when outside my house. - this is not likely to change in the next year.
sadly this is a long haul thing, currently it's hrt, hair removal and voice training.

stats, everyone likes stats!
A: 24
S: MtF
L: Varied, Based in Victoria Australia.
Dark Blonde hair, Blue eyes, 5'10" Caucasian.

things I'm looking for in a Dom:
patience, lots and lots of patience.

things I can offer:
versatility, I have very, very loose limits - I draw the line at anything that affects my professional life, transitioning is expensive so anything that impacts on my source of income is a big no-no.

but magical trapdoor, that doesn't sound very well thought out or picky at all!
indeed, it's very simple - ideally the selection process will go something like this;
we converse in a nice and civil manner on kinktalk.
after getting to know eachother over a few days, or a few weeks. (people click at different rates, I very much doubt I'll find anyone I like and talk to enough to declare my Dom in a few days, but it's not impossible)
I tell you I'd really like to make you happy ^^ and ask if there's any small things you'd want.
after trialing this system for a while and both parties being happy, we'd start to introduce more and more aspects to the relationships until a point where the Dom is satisfied with the level of control. (as I said, I'm really versatile - for the right person I'd do almost anything, if they'd garnered the appropriate amount of trust)
and this would continue in pursuit of the Doms eternal happiness. Yay ^^!

worst case scenario is:
we converse in a nice and civil manner on kinktalk.
I decide you're cute :3
you decide I'm not and reject me T-T

a final warning, I'm not a girly girl, I don't mind if you plan on making me that eventually, but up until the point where I let you determine the majority of my behavior, you'll be dealing with a rather dark tomboy.

thanks for reading, and drop me a PM sometime if you feel like maybe getting to know me :D

New Personals