24 white male slave in search of a Kik/Skype Mistress

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
All other regions
Kinks
Femdom, spanking/whipping, nipple torture, cum play , toilet play, ass play, humiliation, forced bi, realtime control, orgasm control, ass and pussy worship, boot worship, anal, milking, post orgasm torture.
Limits
permanent and long-term damage (to my body, clothes, furniture etc.), deleting and shortening hair, crossdressing (I have no female clothes and no place to store it), blood, public, family and friends, full face, illegal acts, big items in anal/urethra, swallowing and smearing unhealthy amounts of scat and piss, finance, access to any passwords and phone
Experience
1 long-term relationship and a number of single sessions

Der9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 26, 2018
Hello there. I am a 24 male (187cm, 84kg, fit, but not bulky) looking for somebody to use me as a painslut and turn me into their stupid cum craving slave.
The preferable way of communication is Kik and I would rather like to get some intense online sessions with both of us communicating rather than just tasks and rules.
My main kinks are humiliation and degradation, spanking/whipping, nipple torture, edging and orgasm control. In case the top demands I will also do the following: bodywriting,cbt, petplay, toilet play (both piss and scat), blowjob and deepthroat, hidden public, blackmail and online exposure (the last 2 only when trust is gain).
Speaking about toys, I have a chain dog collar, a medium selicone buttplug, a beads-shaped prostate massager with 10-speed vibrator and a bullet vibrator (too small for anal, but can be used to stimulate glans). I also own some belts, ropes and a lot of typical household items like cliphangers, paperclips, electric cords and many other useful things.
I live alone and have a big flat to play in.
The complete list of my limits:
permanent and long-term damage (to my body, clothes, furniture etc.), deleting and shortening hair, crossdressing (I have no female clothes and no place to store it), blood, public, family and friends, full face, illegal acts, big items in anal/urethra, swallowing and smearing unhealthy amounts of scat and piss, finance, access to any passwords and phone
Please, contact me via Kik: esistziemlichkalt to discuss various details and just to get to know each other before we actually begin to play.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals