Kinks
Domination, pegging, cbt, humilliation, spanking

claudiaes20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 2, 2024
I am a Mistress looking for a loyal submissive.

I do not require tribute, but I demand a photo of you on your knees fully naked. It is not mandatory to see the face, but I want to see all your body. It is a test of commitment.

Please, reach me via WhatsApp: +34 six seven nine 69 one 0 four five. I use this number only to play :)

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I am a Mistress looking for a loyal submissive.

I do not require tribute, but I demand a photo of you on your knees fully naked. It is not mandatory to see the face, but I want to see all your body. It is a test of commitment.

Please, reach me via WhatsApp: +34 six seven nine 69 one 0 four five. I use this number only to play :)
The method of spelling out the numbers like that is what bots and spammers use to bypass site filters. And frankly the post is general is trash. Seeing any dominant state that a full nude kneeling pic is a required opener to “test commitment”. What commitment ? You’ve earned nothing. You’ve built no trust made no effort. Just blathered off some nonsense and demanding a nude pic from a complete stranger. And you’ve done so in manipulative manner by implying a nude equals commitment or loyalty. What a joke.

Reactions: Mbsn1

Featured Threads

New Personals