25 F Dom. Kik: msabby11 . I am seeking for a guy who willing to explore or learn the BDSM lifestyle with me and be my servant!

msabby11

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2020
I'm a 25 year old experienced domme living in Canada, i've been involved in the scene for around 5 years now, I'm by no means new and am now back looking for a new sub.

My main interests are Face sitting, tease and denial, orgasm control, chastity, JOI, rough sex, bondage, feet worship, bodyworship, breast play, anal play and oral, spanking and a few other usual things xx

if you think we might be a match feel free to drop me a message. xx

SissyDollUK

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 13, 2020
I'm a 25 year old experienced domme living in Canada, i've been involved in the scene for around 5 years now, I'm by no means new and am now back looking for a new sub.

My main interests are Face sitting, tease and denial, orgasm control, chastity, JOI, rough sex, bondage, feet worship, bodyworship, breast play, anal play and oral, spanking and a few other usual things xx

if you think we might be a match feel free to drop me a message. xx
I’m a 28, Sissy from the UK.
I’m unsure if you’re interestsd in face to face only, if not then I’d be happy to talk more.

This profile is only an hour or so old, I can link my fetlife and twitter if you want to see/read more information.

SissyDollUK

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 13, 2020
Im willing to try anything kik me
Jsson123
This person was banned due to being a fraudulent/scammer account. Before posting just check the flair next to their name - save you some time as you won’t be hearing back from this account.

Reactions: subzzzero

Featured Threads

New Personals