25 Fit mistress looking for sub

Mistressbells

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2019
I'm 25 and have been Mistress for about the last three years it's all secret tho because I like to keep it secret. I was always been kinky and dominating since a very young age I have only dated or hooked up with submissive guys because I'm only into submissive guys my last relationship ended about a year ago right at the very beginning of covid all my previous subs were guys I was dating or have had dated at one point, till now I have had in total three subs so I do have experience as mistress anyways I was just kinda bored and searched how to find sub and submissive peeps and Reddit guided me here About me well I'm a kinda nerd but I love fitness and I am fit I do love to hike and all kind of adventures rn I'm doing my graduation and will be graduating soon so wish me the best of luck What I'm looking for is well someone with whom I can vibe with find connection and have that spark I'm looking for, and somebody trustworthy, obedient, loyal, long-term, and kinda limitless do keep in mind trust is very important to me One thing I will like to mention I'm strict and very dominating and I know what I want I'm experienced If you think you are what I'm looking for you can message me pls do introduce yourself and attach some pictures of you thank you Regards, MistressB

Kik: Fitmistressbelle

Sandiegotrey

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 11, 2021
Hey Mistress! I’ve been a sub for about 6 years but I’ve only found one real online mistress so far. I’d like to find one I really connect with! If you want to chat my snap is trey_smith1040. I’m also fit and I’m actually pretty good looking 😊

vicksforu

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 13, 2020
Hey! Yr username is not showing on kik. Can u pls msg me back on kik?
Kik- vicksforu