Control etc

Dominic4e

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2017
British living in Germany
Hi all I'm 26 year old Dom and I've been doing online domineering for 3 or so years now

What am I looking for?
Over the multitude of bdsm relations I've been a part of I've had an apt amount of time to understand what I want.eI'm looking for a longer term sub who is willing to listen. I always keep my subs best interest first so I believe its important to be told when something is wrong and such. I also require that you send photos no face necessary and I dont mind if you need some time to become comfortable or adjusted before you can but I just dont get the same feeling of satisfaction after setting a task if I cant witness the result so for me that is necessary.

What am I like?
I try to be as understanding as I can with the sub however I can be strict at time. Honestly, I relatively flexible when it comes to attitude since it mostly depends on what the sub is looking for

I'll be sure to answer plenty of other questions such as my kinks and such if you message me on either Gd, kik or Skype. My username is dominic4e for both kik and Skype.

Featured Threads

New Personals