25 M4A Needs to be made into a toy!

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
Sensory Deprivation, Body Modification, Orgasm Control, Post Orgasm Torture, Castration Play, Watersports

Mogark

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2017
Sensory deprivation/ orgasm torment/ kidnap fantasy/ bitchsuit/ erotic asphyxiation/ no escape, quadruple amputation.

I wanna experience total sensory deprivation. Left in a suit for like 48 hours only to realize that for the next several days the only thing I'll feel is a diaper change from time to time. Looking to be promised confinement for maybe a few hours but have it multiplied by dice without my knowledge ahead of time.
Even better if I'm forced to watch a spinner, like one of those gambling machines, which determines my fate. Of course I do so after I'm mostly bound anyway, so I have to accept the outcome.
I'd also love the idea of constant teasing, edging, ruined orgasms, or even better ; forced orgasms for several days on end, no reprieve just constant stimulation.
Imagine, being forced, over and over and over to endure orgasm after orgasm and orgasm for literally a week, at the least!

To accomplish this I'm willing to subject myself to "acquisition" via forced means.
I dont know if I should toy (forced orgasms) or bimbo (permanent orgasm denial)? But I certainly shouldn't be allowed both!

I should become a sex toy, either condemned to permanent orgasm denial with unending teasing, or infinite orgasm milking from my waking from my amputation to my death!

Attachments

• 1592706581.lykron_sensorydep-po.jpg
    1592706581.lykron_sensorydep-po.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 5

New Personals