25 Male sub - In search of a Mistress

CL9202

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 4, 2016
I'm Chris and i'm a sub from the UK! I'm looking for a FEMALE master/mistress/domme/whichever to own me and control me :) Any age, any location so long as our timezone/schedules allow to us talk regularly enough. I do and will send pictures/videos, although i'll only show my face in any 'activities' once there is a bit of trust built up, I don't mind sending a pic just to show what I look like. It would be nice to see what you look like but no big deal.

My main Kinks include bondage, CBT, pain, body writing, chastity.
Other interests are nipple play, breath play, CEI, tease & denial. Just because I haven't mentioned it doesn't mean I don't like it!
If you can make me submit to you and feel like your play-thing with your name written on my body, thats a good enough start for me :3 I have a bit of experience on here and I really enjoy knowing that somebody is getting pleasure out of seeing me in pain :)

My toys include a butt plug, penis plug, chastity cage, ball crusher, gag, collar, and basic things such as marker pens, candles (hot wax), elastic bands, handcuffs.

My Kik is CL9202 or maybe PM me if you want to try another method of communication. Skype is okay but no webcamming, I wouldn't expect that off you either. Again please only females

CL9202

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 4, 2016
Online. Somebody (no males) take control of me please :3

New Personals