25M looking for a Mistress

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Asia & Eastern Europe
Kinks
Chastity, orgasm denial, masochism, domestic servitude, bondage, femdom, post orgasm torture, caning
Limits
Unhygienic activities, scat, blood, gore

BlueEagle

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 29, 2023
I have been into BDSM lifestyle since past 5-6 years and has my fair portion of experience and knowledge in this area. I'm tall, fair and has a skinny fit physic. I'm a software engineer by profession and enjoys traveling and movies in my free time.
I'm looking for a matured woman/mistress who can take control of my kinks and fetishes. I'm into the idea of FLR and femdom and looking for someone who can tame me into her sub and help me achieve my goals in both personal and professional life.
If you feel you're also looking for a similar partner feel free to text me, let's discuss and see if we are compatible.
Thanks.

Reactions: Mistressmeli

Thegreatestwoman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 5, 2023
Fostoria, Ohio
I have been into BDSM lifestyle since past 5-6 years and has my fair portion of experience and knowledge in this area. I'm tall, fair and has a skinny fit physic. I'm a software engineer by profession and enjoys traveling and movies in my free time.
I'm looking for a matured woman/mistress who can take control of my kinks and fetishes. I'm into the idea of FLR and femdom and looking for someone who can tame me into her sub and help me achieve my goals in both personal and professional life.
If you feel you're also looking for a similar partner feel free to text me, let's discuss and see if we are compatible.
Thanks.
Are you still searching for a Mistress?

Featured Threads

New Personals