25M4F - Submissive Boytoy Looking for Mistress to Serve, Worship, and Just Talk To

verlaineandrimbaud

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2014
I'm a 25 year old sub boy looking for a mistress to serve and talk to. Not entirely sure what exactly I want, just looking for someone dominant to talk to, control me, give me tasks and humiliation and so on, either through daily reports and tasks, live-chatting, giving me orders in real time through skype/kik, or any combination.

About me: I'm tall and skinny, white, bearded, with an office job, so I'm not available 24/7, but can chat on my phone most of the time, and can be available weeknights or weekends if you give me notice. I've got a lot of toys and equipment I can use, from plugs and beads to collars, gags, and so on. Other than sex I really like video games and reading in my downtime, and writing when the mood hits me.

If you're interested let me know? We can keep it here for a while, or I can give you my kik name or skype name if you'd rather take it there. I probably won't be comfortable camming just yet, but maybe in the future, especially if you are, but I can provide some pictures. Thank you!

New Personals