26 F domme looking for a new female sub or hucow

Kellyr26trainer

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2023
Hi! I'm K. I'm currently looking for a new hucow who has a minimum of a AA cup and is willing to go through the process of a full transformation led by me. I use Kik and I ask you to as well or we can stay here in the chats.

I require full obedience which includes pictures and videos. A layout of your schedule. Optional purchasing of some items and required purchasing of others but I always work within your budget. PLEASE BE A MASOCHIST.

I ask a lot from my cows but that's because I want to turn you into the best hucow you can be. And if you're a milf that's an added bonus!

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi! I'm K. I'm currently looking for a new hucow who has a minimum of a AA cup and is willing to go through the process of a full transformation led by me. I use Kik and I ask you to as well or we can stay here in the chats.

I require full obedience which includes pictures and videos. A layout of your schedule. Optional purchasing of some items and required purchasing of others but I always work within your budget. PLEASE BE A MASOCHIST.

I ask a lot from my cows but that's because I want to turn you into the best hucow you can be. And if you're a milf that's an added bonus!
Hi! I'm K. I'm currently looking for a new hucow who has a minimum of a AA cup and is willing to go through the process of a full transformation led by me. I use Kik and I ask you to as well.
so the fact that your post starts to repeat itslef again at the end means at a minimum it a copy paste job from elsewhere. This is the format that a lot of the scam accounts follow. Users be sure to do your vetting.

Also for someone experienced enough to do “training”. The female term is Domme not Dom.

Kellyr26trainer

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2023
so the fact that your post starts to repeat itslef again at the end means at a minimum it a copy paste job from elsewhere. This is the format that a lot of the scam accounts follow. Users be sure to do your vetting.

Also for someone experienced enough to do “training”. The female term is Domme not Dom.
Sorry about that. I took the post from my reddit account and I guess it glitched out and pasted the same sentence twice.

Reactions: subzzzero

Featured Threads

New Personals