26/M - seeking genuine female mistress/domme

CL9202

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 4, 2016
Hey. I'm generally pretty open with this so I don't mind short term, long term or session based sort of play. I work full time with my hours changing most of the time however besides from that I don't do too much so my availability is pretty good. Any timezone has the potential to work (im from the UK).

This ad really is for females only. If you're a guy the chances are I will snuff you out eventually. Been there done that, in this world I think its fair to be paranoid about it lol. On the flipside I don't necassarily expect picture evidence from you to prove you are female. If you can think of another way then great, but to begin with what I am willing to show you depends on how much trust I build from our first conversation. After time I am happy to show my face whether I have seen you or not. It would also be nice to be a friend as well as just having a full on kink relationship

Anyway I have felt submissive for a number of years now. My only experience is online where i'd usually be given tasks and I would show by photo or video that I am doing it. It's been a while since i've had something work on here though, to click with somebody, so I thought I will give it another go. With the right person I am loyal, of course that goes two ways. If one of us isn't enjoying it then there isn't really any point carrying it on, i'd rather us just be honest about that.

So my kinks include CBT and chastity. I have necassary toys to make the best out of that. I'm also very into bondage, T+D, general pain, bodywriting. I have other toys such as a gag, collar, ball crusher aswell as a few other things and general things such as string, elastic bands, candles etc. I feel it's important for me to feel like your sub/slave, to properly feel under your control

I don't do Skype (Kik only) and i'm not into findom, heavy public and the usual stuff such as blood, social sucide, family etc.

Anybody who wants to know more feel free to PM me or Kik me at CL9202.

Featured Threads

New Personals