Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Ottawa
Kinks
My kinks are orgasm control / denial, feminization, diapers, humiliation, post orgasm torture, extreme orgasm denial,, chastity, tpe
Limits
Blood, scat, vomit, illegal
Experience
Mostly fantasy sharing so far

Miniuzi

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 18, 2018
Kansas, 66067
This is a program to make me live out my fantasies instead of just jerking off and forgetting about them. I'm tired of regular old orgasms and what something more.

Some Notes -
  • Master: I'm mostly looking for a master whos willing to do a slow burn with me so to speak. I want to start this off slow and need it understood this training will take place over the course of years. At first I want a loving, kinky, and playful Master who will push me a little bit at a time and take little bits of control without ring harsh. However over time I want that Master to become more and more demanding, strict, and controlling as their power over me grows. There will be various methods of control and punishment I'd like to give my master in time which I will discuss in the respective following categories.
  • Control - The eventual goal of this training is both total power exchange and possibly a move in situation if my Master decides it. In the beginning I don't plan on giving up much control and only slowly will I give that to my Master, this is because of two reasons. I'm too skittish and nervous to dive deep in and will likely end the program early if it gets too much, therefore by giving up small bits of control over time it can be done in increments which is easier, and by the time I've given up a large amount of control it'll be too late. Second this will allow my Master to have a better understanding of how to control me over time, I have many ideas on how this could be done but I'm not arrogant enough to think I know everything and nothing excited me more then realize my Master has slipped some measure of power over me without even realizing it.

Step 0: Get A Master/Daddy/Comrade in Kink
I would like to get a Master who will keep me honest and true to my training program. This is step 0 because while having a Master would be greatly beneficial doing so is not required and can be done at any stage of this program. If at any point in these steps it mentions a master, an alternate route may be explored to ensure compliance with the program.

Step 1: Buy a secure chastity cage.
I will buy a chastity cage from koalaswim.com, or another site. The goal is to find one for around 100 dollars that is relatively secure and comfortable. No more plastic pieces of shit that I can easily pull out of or break. Once the cage has been purchased, the training begins. During the delivery process im free to orgasm as much as I want, this will be the last time I get to freely use my cock so I might as well enjoy it. Shipping updates of the cock cage will be sent via text to both myself and my Master. Once the cage arrives on my doorstep I no longer have any right to orgasm, even before I open the box. I must clean myself completely and shave at the earliest convenience and fit myself with the device.

Step 2: Beginner chastity training
Now that my cock is locked in the cage I will play a game of dice to determine how long I stay locked up. Each dot represent how many days. This period will last for roughly a month and will be used to become familiar with my device, its quirks, and how to gain both the physical capacity and mental capacity of wearing my cage 24/7 comfortably. I will keep my Master updated and anytime I unlock the device it is to clean my cock and beg for permission to orgasm or play a game of chance. Once that month is over the next part of the training can begin.

Step 3: Buy a milking machine
Okay so the next part consists of purchasing a milking machine, probably either a venus 2000 or tremblr. I've always found the idea of having my orgasms mechanically stripped from me so exciting. Once I purchase the machine the dice games for release end and a new schedule begins. Four Days of Chastity during my work week and on my three days off I am allowed to remove the cage only for cleaning and edging. No orgasms are allowed on my days off till the machine comes in. I'm assuming this process will take about a month, I'm likely to fail and have an orgasm during this process, this will be a great opportunity for my Master to practice some light punishments and encouragement to test my boundaries, as well practice his control over me.

Step 4: Feed the Machine
When the machine arrives I will stay locked until the next following Friday. The reason for this is simple, its the only day where I have free time and my roommate is gone for the majority of the day. On that day I will calmly unlock my cage, clean and shave myself. Present myself to my master on camera and beg him to let me feed my hungry machine my throbbing cock. On this stage of the training I'd like my Master to say yes but be playful, because this part of the training is about associating orgasms and pleasure with the machine. From now on I will cum one way and one way only. By having it harvested by the uncaring pump of this cold machine. I'm more then fine with doing this on cam, even public. It'll be a big day. For the first 3 months my schedule will be like this. Four days of veing locked in a cage and being constantly horny, and on my weekends I can feed my cock at any time til I'm satisfied with teasing/bullying/vidcam with my Master. As I've stated before Friday is the only day I'll really have full reign to use the machine due to my current living situation (this may change, im planning on getting my own place) but as stated before I will soon become aroused with just the sound of the flick of the switch on that machine in no time.

Step 5: Let's add some bondage to the mix
So now I've gone several months of training, im used to my chastity cage, my hungry machine is getting fed weekly, and my Master is getting more control over me. Its time to dial up the intensity! At this stage id like my Master to start working on a contract with me. We can go over rules and the like, terms, but at this stage our relationship will be made more official. I will make a new set of purchases at this point too. I will buy a bondage set that will allow for self bondage while being milked by the machine, this will include a timer box as well. The purpose of this is probably obvious to some of you, post orgasm torture. The schedule changes but only on the days off as I will no longer be allowed to freely feed the machine any orgasms unless with express permission my Master, this time instead of acquiescing to my begging to orgasm he can instead freely choose to say no. The purpose of this is so he can use this as leverage to gain more control. By now I will have fully associate the machine with orgasms and he may choose to torment me all Friday (until my roommate comes home assuming that applies, if not then all of those 3 days) by having me edge myself with the machine on cam. I'm assuming he will be busy many weekends so if my cock is not being edged by the machine it is either locked up or being cleaned.
Step 6: How about another game?
Once the bondage set and timer box arrive a new game will be played. This one we can discuss but I have an idea thats more than subject to change. Every weekend I rolled a die, if that number is lower than my age I get to cum but only while in self bondage and with the timer set to whatever the die shows. Obviously I'll win the dice roll at first but every month another die will be added, then in two months another die will be added, then four, then eight, then once every year on my birthday. This will progressively make orgasms harder to win but increase the time in the clutches of the machine without the ability to stop it before the time is up. If the die roll is higher then age then I have a choice, accept a punishment, accept a debt to my master, or hand control over of the machine to my master while in self bondage and let him control it remotely for one hour (the time can be decreased or increased based on other factors, these should be included in the contract, remote control over the device is something im already looking I to). During that time he can choose to edge me or straight up throw the machine on full blast and watch me struggle and cry to make it stop its up to him.
These are the steps so far, I'd like to get started on this before year is out.

Reactions: kinkydommax11

Featured Threads

New Personals