26/trans (ftm)/sub seeks 21+/any sex/ dom(me)

stryder

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2015
Trans guy (ftm) seeks Dom(me)

I'm a trans sub looking for ongoing online-only BDSM play with an experienced top. I'm into pain, insertions, piss play, and humiliation. Limits: blood, permanent, public, scat, dangerous, photos w/face. I'm on T and I've had top surgery.

I'm not looking for something 24/7. I can promise at least 1 task completed per week, and can likely do at least 5 a week, but let's be real: we all have busy lives irl. I have irl experience with bdsm and I'm looking for safe, sane, consensual play. I want to serve and offer my body up to someone with the knowledge to use it wisely. I have some physical limitations, so I need a dom(me) who will respect my body while pushing me to perform for them. I'm geeky and creative and I so, so desire to submit to a suitable dom(me) who will administer orders and dole out punishments over pm or email.

Message me if:

-you want to stretch my cunt and asshole
-you've played with multiple subs IRL
-you're creative and good with words
-you know trans 101
-you like medical play (nothing like a good speculum task!)
-you expect intelligent obedience and enjoy pictorial reports
-you want to punish my huge clit

Send me a message with an introduction (including your age!) and an assignment for me to do for you, and we can talk in more detail about what I'm into, what gear I have, and where my limits are. I hate doing this and I don't love how bossy this whole post reads, but to let me know you've read all the way through, put the word 'examination' at the top of your message.

Sir mars

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2014
Yes

Hi sub I'm wait to own u kik:sir_mars

I'm 35 m master 17 years

WardIsHydra

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 3, 2015
Australia
Examination.

Don't have tons of trans experience but I'm very adaptive and sure you'll find what you need. Kik me at WardIsHydra if you're interested.

Featured Threads

New Personals