Limits
scat and damage

cuteslutypie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 17, 2022
Looking for male preferably 19 — 75 years old to chat with daily and explore fantasies together . I love traveling & trying new things . I am ready to relocate anywhere i find my ideal dom.
I love having clothes and other things picked for me , enjoy being given tasks and punishments , & would love to build strong relationship with you .
Treat me like your puppy ! I’m super obedient and love learning tricks . Love pain , tears , & overstimulation . I can’t wait to be yours at your disposal & your toy . If you’ve ever been in the market for a puppy slave , you’ve got one here .
If this post is still up , means i’m still looking to chat to people ! x
Don’t be shy ! DM me !

DominatrixRuby2

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
May 18, 2022
California
allmylinks.com
Looking for male preferably 19 — 75 years old to chat with daily and explore fantasies together . I love traveling & trying new things . I am ready to relocate anywhere i find my ideal dom.
I love having clothes and other things picked for me , enjoy being given tasks and punishments , & would love to build strong relationship with you .
Treat me like your puppy ! I’m super obedient and love learning tricks . Love pain , tears , & overstimulation . I can’t wait to be yours at your disposal & your toy . If you’ve ever been in the market for a puppy slave , you’ve got one here .
Don’t be shy ! DM me !
What's your bdsm style?? Humiliation, helplessness, lust or pain

Ricksdick

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 31, 2022
Four Oaks North Carolina
Don’t be shy ! DM me !
Hello my pet how are you today

Bullant9

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 9, 2022
Don’t be shy ! DM me !

Valens

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 14, 2022
Silver point,, Tennessee
Don’t be shy ! DM me !
I think I might be a good fit, I even come with a mistress you serve both of us for Sensory overload. I would love to chat more and see if we can start chatting and see how we mesh. I'm available at [email protected] anytime.

sirzach1791

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2021
Hi there! I’d love to chat more and explore your wants and needs. 😈 I’ve had plenty of experience but would rather hear from you first.

Featured Threads

New Personals