26F - Looking for Tasks, Self-Punishment Ideas & More!

venustasvirgo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2024
Hello ^.^

First, I wanted to say hello to everyone! I just found this site earlier today and I'm hopeful it'll become one I visit regularly :)

I'm a 26-year-old cis female who is looking for some self-torture tasks I can do with normal items around my home. I adore Tit/Cunt torture the most. Depending on what it is, and the time, I can send reports/update pics too!

Hard Limits:
  • Scat
  • Permanent Injury
  • Showing Face
If it's not listed above, I am open to it, but feel free to ask if you are looking for clarifications!

Thank you so much to anyone who comments ♥

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello ^.^

First, I wanted to say hello to everyone! I just found this site earlier today and I'm hopeful it'll become one I visit regularly :)

I'm a 26-year-old cis female who is looking for some self-torture tasks I can do with normal items around my home. I adore Tit/Cunt torture the most. Depending on what it is, and the time, I can send reports/update pics too!

Thank you so much to anyone who comments ♥
It will help if you list out your hard limits and any other restrictions you might have so that we can better refine tasks. Good start so far. Welcome to the site.

venustasvirgo

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2024
It will help if you list out your hard limits and any other restrictions you might have so that we can better refine tasks. Good start so far. Welcome to the site.
Blonde af moment. I KNEW I forgot to do something, thank you <3

Reactions: subzzzero

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
A simple breast/nipple one is to start off with a hair brush. First using back side of brush, hit flat into the nipples 20 or so times each. Then use the bristle side of the brush to scrub your nipples back and forth across each one with fast strokes and hard pressure for about 5 minutes each. You will then use clothes pins, chip clips, binder clamps, etc. to clamp nipples for 5 minutes. Once time is up. Remove clamps and repeat the impact again. If you want more pain return back to clamping and clamp on 5 minutes. When time is up immediately remove and rotate the clamps 90 degrees and clamp back on 5 minutes more. The direction of the clamp pressure will intensify the pain.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Welcome to the site
Random idea that came to my mind

Get a ruler and spread your legs hit your clit 5 times with the ruler hard enough to make you moan a bit from it, use it then to rub against the clit till you are about to orgasm, do not orgasm, instead hit the clit 5 more times the same way as before, cool down 30 seconds without touching and start again , 5 hits, getting close, 5 hits. Repeat it 5 times, no orgasms while doing it. At the end of the last set you can go on spanking the clit for 1 minute (exactly) after the 5 hits and, if you can, orgasm from doing so If you orgasm from it you will. No matter if you were able to orgasm or not for 1 hour after that you can not have an/another orgasm

Edit: After reading you ad and the no orgasms part, change the idea of if you want to "if you have an orgasm from it and ignore the 1 hour as it is a permanent thing anyway

Last edited:

kidnapper

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 25, 2014
Elastic bands around feet is always fun. Snap them against your sole

Featured Threads

New Personals