Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Canada
Kinks
humiliation, control, bondage, anal, orgasm denial
Limits
Pictures (only until trust is established, then you can have all the kinky photos you want), illegal, extreme public (hidden is fine), family or friends, beastiality, scat or piss
Experience
Mostly short term experience. Dares here and there. Nothing commital but looking to change that.

slvtslave_analise

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2019
Hello,

I'm a kinky slut that is looking for a Dom(me) who enjoys humiliation, control (rules, orgasm, clothing, bathroom, etc.), bondage and various other kinks. I'm 27 years old, female and get wet from being humiliated for other's entertainment. I'm hoping for a longterm Dom(me). I'm openminded and willing to try new things. I'm eager to please. I'm partially a brat and can provide my BDSM test results upon request.

Please consider me.

master-sidney

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2016
Dom very interested, kik or Snapchat for messaging, pm me for my phone number

I don’t require pics, and I’m looking for someone dedicated

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello,

I'm a kinky slut that is looking for a Dom(me) who enjoys humiliation, control (rules, orgasm, clothing, bathroom, etc.), bondage and various other kinks. I'm 27 years old, female and get wet from being humiliated for other's entertainment. I'm hoping for a longterm Dom(me). I'm openminded and willing to try new things. I'm eager to please. I'm partially a brat and can provide my BDSM test results upon request.

Please consider me.

Just wanted to commend you on a clear concise post here. Lost of good info and clearly focused on what you want and some basic expectations. You will make someone very happy I'm sure. Happy kinking

slvtslave_analise

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2019
Just wanted to commend you on a clear concise post here. Lost of good info and clearly focused on what you want and some basic expectations. You will make someone very happy I'm sure. Happy kinking

Thank you very much, Sir. I appreciate your praise.

Renzo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 27, 2021
Message me on kik ronin7274
Or snap renzo_7274 if you want me to be your dom

QwertyAsdfgh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 18, 2015
This has been dead for over a year. Slut hasn’t been online in over a year.

Featured Threads

New Personals