27 [F4M] - female voyeur with microphone looking for very hung or very muscled men who look for a mistress

v0icemistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 17, 2021
A 27/F voyeur with MICROPHONE ONLY (no cam or pics on my side - don't ask for these, there will be none provided) is looking for very hung or very muscled men to have fun with. I don't charge nor do I require any financial tributes.

I'm a switch, I don't mind being on the submissive side and worshipping you but I tend to take a Domme/Mistress role. While being a mistress, I'm mostly into JOI and mild femdom but CBT, CEI, and light ass play is also an option` if you like them and if you ask me to perform these with you.

As I previously mentioned, I only do voice on my side. If this is a no-go zone for you - skip my post. Spare me unsolicited comments this isn't fair. Females charge for getting on cam and they usually do that in advance. If you wish to have a cam girl then good luck finding one that is not an OF model & does it for free 😊😊 All the best! I require men to get on cam. I don't need to see your face, you don't need to talk - you may as well type or just listen while on cam but being on cam is a must.

You will be expected to verify that you meet my requirements in advance (due to increasing number of silly and time wasting people). You must meet at least one of my requirements:
  • be very hung (at least 8"/20cm) and willing confirm it with a cock measurement picture, this is a valid example picture: . I won't accept comparisons or measureless pictures. If you lack of length but make up with an immense girth (6.5"+/16cm+) - feel free to apply and enclose a girth measurement picture
  • be very muscled and willing to confirm it with a shirtless body picture:
You must send a picture in advance. You can send it directly in a private message, upload it to imgur or send via kik - m11str33ss
I won't consider pictureless applications. I also don't make exceptions. If you're neither hung nor muscled - I won't be interested.

Feel free to DM/chat me if you're interested and if you accept my terms (they are NOT negotiable). Even if this post is old - don't hesitate to reach out.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgxaks959

Featured Threads

New Personals