Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Central Europe
City
Hamburg
Kinks
Bdsm, bondage, humiliation, mummification, gag, vacuum bed, spanking, public exposed, wedgie, diaper,
Limits
Scat, illegal, blood,
Experience
Not that much sadly

Joshn90

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • F2M
  • Submissive
Aug 31, 2021
Looking for someone to to talk to. But still like dominant personality. I am a transguy who is very much into bdsm. I love to be tied up and gagged. Sometimes i think I am asexual bc I like the focus on the bondage not the sex. But I do like to be wet and horny tho, just don’t like the focus on *I fuck your ass or whatever.
I think bondage is just way better then sex. So I love to be restrained!

(I am FTM trans and I don’t have boobs anymore btw but I do look good and manlylol!i put here NB person bc I don’t care that much about gender, I just like the way I look and use pronounce for the public bc that’s how it’s works)

Also I am into other fetishes like spanking humiliation misgendering and of course heavy bondage kidnapping gyno chair vacuum bed …. Lot of fantasies we can share fantasy or also do maybe RP together :) or just chat!

In chat and fantasy can’t be really creative and bizarre no limit in fantasy in play there are some like scat, illegal stuff or public and hard pain.
I just love to be tied up and gagged. That’s just my focus and makes me relax from reality

Maybe find a good person who is also not into sex more into the bondage and interaction in play.
I find vanilla and normal sex very boring
I am also just looking for kinky and not really daily „how was your school day today“conversation
I have a busy life and somtimes just wanna escape it and come to this reality of course a bit of small talk is alright :)

If you like what you read my kik is also joshn944K

Featured Threads

New Personals