27 M looking for online F piss sub, or experimentation.

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
Kinks
Piss, humiliation, exposure, anal, toys, long term

AussieDomSammy1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 4, 2022
I've had a piss kink for a while, but never really been able to explore it properly, so I'm looking for an obedient woman to explore with.
I want this to be a long term thing, not just one or two sessions. I'm looking for a loyal sub.

I need a woman who is either into, or at least willing to try:
Drinking piss
Pissing herself
Pissing on the floor
Pouring it over herself
Possibly some public or semi public things

If there are any you're unwilling to do, or need time to work up to, I'm more than happy to make concessions, but the more you're able to do, the better. I'm also happy to have a talking phase to get to know each other, and build trust, before we begin. If I know there's a problem, or something you're not enjoying, I can make changes, so please let me know.

If you're interested, there are a few things you would be required to do:

Pics and vids are a must, showing your face is not.
Obviously being online, you'll need to either use your own piss, or have someone else you can get it from.
Semi regular contact. I don't need to hear from you every day, but going a week with no contact and no explanation will get old.
This will take place on either kik or discord. Snapchat is fine, but not preferable.
Regular sex play and other kinks can be part of this as well, it doesn't need to be solely about piss.

If you're interested, please reach out with any limits you have, where you'd like to chat, and at least one clean body pic. I hope to hear from you soon.

Featured Threads

New Personals