27 male Dom looking for female sub/slave.

Imcorrupted

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2018
Africa
Hello all, just a fit, 27 year old sadistic dom here with quite an imagination. My style of play can range from sensual, caring and intimate to dark, rough and abusive. I’m very dynamic and I feel I cover the spectrum well enough to treat you how you crave to be treated. I’ve been involved in the world of bdsm for the past 10 years and have had many subs online as well as all my in person relationships have been a D/s dynamic.

I’m searching for a kinky FEMALE sub/slave to own, teach/train with the goal to turn into my slut. NO males at all. Any age or experience level is more than welcome to apply. Preferable looking for something long term. Online or in person. I live on the east coast. If you are just beginning to explore this lifestyle I’m fully willing to take you on and help you explore this lifestyle and everything that interests you. I feel it can be a bit over whelming for some who would just like a helping hand with some experience to guide them through this.

So to get an idea of what I’m open too Here’s just some stuff I am open to involving. You don’t have to like everything on the list it’s just a pile of things I’m up for.
Bimbofication, wax, pain, degradation, anal, Stretching out your holes, Orgasm Denial, Humiliation, Bondage, bdsm, clothing control, Bodywriting, anal plugs, anal hooks, Toys, Panty stuffing, tit bondage, edging, gagging, deep throating/face fucking, hidden public, tit and pussy torture, spanking, wedgies, clamps, whips, pictures and videos, gags, choking, Begging, Clothespins and clamps, Collar and leash (Public or Private), Crotch Ropes, Forced anything, Forced Masturbation, forced orgasms, Orgasm Control, Slapping, anything public, rough use, risky, TPE, cum play, cream pies, throat pies, pee play, hooding you, fucking machines, fucking you outdoors, exhibition, wetting, tying you up and using you till you can’t take it.

-----------------------------------------------

How to apply

Fill out these questions and message me on kik - imcorrupted

What do you wish to be called?:

What is you're age?:

Where are you from?:

What is you're lifestyle orientation?(sub, slave, pet, hucow, other):

Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:

Do you own a camera of any kind?:

Do you have any issue's using the device?:

What are you're likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:

Toys (if any):