28. female, little, seeks 28-36, male/daddy in US (Michigan)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
Abdl, ddlg, humiliation, rules, punishments
Limits
Discuss in DM
Experience
Discuss in DM

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Hello,

I am a 28 F pansexual, looking for a serious relationship. I am a submissive little who would like a daddy Dom and partner. My last few relationships kink and little space were forced to be placed on hold and that has really upset me. I am SHORT like 4'10" and 135 lbs (looking to loose weight).

I like cosplaying, coloring, playing video games, watching movies/TV, and cuddling.

The things I am really looking for are a financially responsible, independent male who has similar hobbies but who also wants to explore new things together. I would like a daddy who can help me be the best version if myself and that we can grow and learn together.

This daddy would need to be firm but kind. I like having rules to follow but I do test those rules from time to time therefore daddy must be able to punish accordingly and even get creative with tasks and punishments.

I would also like to explore new and different kinks as well as reignite old ones. For example when spending time with this daddy being padded in private as well as public would be a huge thing for me and allows me to willingly give control to this person. I like when a daddy picks out my clothing, puts me in diapers, embarrasses me by doing diaper checks or making me use my diapers infront of them. I am also intrigued by chastity and being teased all the time.

I am specifically looking for a daddy but am open to the idea of a mommy or even a mommy daddy duo.

If you are interested in what you have read here please send me a DM here so we can have more indepth conversations and get to know each other.

Featured Threads

New Personals