28/M sub Looking for Mistress to train me

NewMsub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 3, 2013
I would like to start out by saying a little bit about myself.

I have been reading a lot about being a Sub and I think its a good fit with me. I have noticed that I care more about a woman's satisfaction in my vanilla lifestyle. I have always been willing to do everything I can to ensure that she reaches an orgasm first or sometimes more then one.

I also like to help out others when I can and I am a very competitive person. I think that also is a good fit because I can be competitive with myself to make myself better.

I was also in the military so I know how to take orders which I think would help.

What I am looking for:
I am looking for a Mistress who is willing to take the time to train/teach me, and to mold me into the best sub I can be. I am looking for one I can connect with and to make happy. I would like one that can push my limits and help me explore new things.

Like I stated above I am new to this so my likes and limits may change and will not be absolutely complete at this point while I hope to learn more about myself.

Interested in: possibly cum eating

Limits: anything illegal, public, pee, scat, vomit, permanent marks

Lastly if I am lucky enough to find a Mistress to take pity on me I will update this thread saying that I am no longer looking. I am looking for only 1 Mistress to devote myself too.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I respectively wait.

Featured Threads

New Personals