28 Year Old Male Looking

maleslave27

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 5, 2015
USA
My name is Andrew, some people call me Andy. I am 28 years old and I work from home as a computer technician, web developer, java programmer and freelancer. I am seeking somebody to tell me what to do, to give me tasks to do both online when I am able to and offline when I can't do things online. I have teamviewer installed on my computer. I also have skype which you can add me at maleslave25. I am open to learning and trying new things. I am also willing to open a blog if required too. I am mostly interested in females and/or couples. But I will consider males maybe if your creative enough. I do not live alone and since I work from home sometimes privacy can be an issue from time to time. I can do things sitting at my desk on my computer but if people are around I won't be naked on cam unless alone. I can do things under my clothes. For things I can use, I got rubber bands, 2 old shoe laces, and old apron tie (the tying part of the kitchen apron that I no longer have) and some clothes pegs anything else I will have to look. I am open to other ideas and stuff. If you have any questions or would like to spam my email with instructions message me here or skype or my email: [email protected] :D

Featured Threads

New Personals