28yr old female punishment needed

Firewolf93

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 23, 2021
I have been told that I must post here asking for a painful wedgie punishment because I hate them that most no messy wedgies and they can last as long as you would like them to you can make me sleep in one send me to work in one etc please make my cunt and ass hurt I will send a DM to report updates etc I may also be willing to send pics

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
Take a rope around two/three feet long. Tie one end of the rope with right waist of a panties and other end with left waistband.

Now, wear the panties and pull the rope over your neck, may put some clothes under the rope to avoid cutting your neck with the rope.

Hope, I could able to explain

Firewolf93

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 23, 2021
I will send a report when done it will be a few hrs until I’m able to do this one

Daddydomtj

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2021
take rope tie it from your couch to your tits and go shopping like that

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
take rope tie it from your couch to your tits and go shopping like that
Is she supposed to take the “couch” with her shopping? Lol. I’m guessing auto correct got you there. Maybe crotch was the word you looking for ?

If that’s the case I’m thinking you need more detail here. What tie off point is on the crotch ? And what size are the tits to tie on. The natural hang downward will not be conducive to keeping the rope on the tits if they’re tied off down below the waist. And again I’m not sure what you expect her to tie off to?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I meant on the lower half what is the attachment method to the crotch? You said from crotch to tits.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
do you have an anal plug?
Tie the middle of a rope to it, then go with the ends over your shoulders and tie them to the front of your panties as tight as you can. So you feel both your panties cutting your crotch and your buttplug about forced upwards and out.
Now do shopping!
(if ok, I'd love front-back pics of your crotch to see how tight this was).

Featured Threads

New Personals