Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
City
London/South and other UK
Kinks
bondage, spanking, anal training, oral training, humiliation, rough sex, obedience
Limits
illegal, scat, piss, permanent marks
Experience
I have lots of experience with 2 long term subs and plenty more friends with benefits type arrangements over the last 6-7 years, there isn't a lot I don't have experience in.

sirpegasus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 28, 2021
Hello inquisitive person 😉 You found your way to me… my name is Jason. I am a relatively successful man in my daily life, steady job and a side business with a good standard of life, about 6 months ago I split from my girlfriend and sub, and although she was trained very well, I still crave that dominant, possessive side of my psyche.
I'm equally looking for something casual as much as long term and serious, as long as it's fun and satisfies both of our desires then it can work for me, but my end goal is ideally a close D/s relationship.
I am based between London and Surrey/Hampshire and have my own place I can host if things hopefully get that far with a submissive to be. I'm also often visiting various places around the UK for business so I wouldn't be put off by any location. Ideally though you'll be based in the South as that's where i spend most of my time.
I’m currently looking for a new sub, whether she is to be a total newbie or a trained sub remains to be seen. While I like a blank canvas to impose my creative dominance upon, I also enjoy a woman who doesn’t have to be shown her place too often.
I can be a rather stern man in person, and disobedient girls will be punished, lectured about their misdeeds, and then will have the chance to earn their way back between my legs. I’m a student of psychology, hence my propensity for exploring and tainting the minds of my submissives. I systematically assume command of her body, her mind and before long.. her soul begs to be mine.
I have extensive experience in bondage, orgasm control/edging/denial, nipple play, anal training, clitoral stimulation and overstimulation, forced orgasms, public teasing, verbal degradation, spanking, collaring, clamping, spitting, multiple orgasm training, anal orgasm training, deepthroat and swallowing training.. you name it, I’ve mastered it.. or am at the very least experienced in.
I look forward to hearing from you, please don’t be intimidated.. every now and then; the right woman comes along with a heart full of desire and body and mind full of aching femininity, and for a brief spell, the animal within me is calmed. Ready to be set free once the doors close behind us.
I will respond to all messages on here, if you're serious about speaking please put 'Carrots' in your message subject to show you read all of this, you can also find me on kik feel free to add and chat - evolve528

Please be prepared to share photos (not face) when we first speak and I'm happy to share also.

Reactions: SubmissiveVampire

Featured Threads

New Personals